Apr 21, 2019
Can I transfer saves between builds of the games?

EDIT: Managed to do that, but now I lost my Vibrosuit. It's disappeared and I can't seem to access it.

Last edited:

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I dunno if this has been pointed out, so please hear this out. At 60 perversion, you get the option to open your vibrosuit and roam around. Isn't that a bit weird though?? In a town full of sex-crazy and hungry horn-dogs, a women roams around with her tits on the display and there's barely any sort of reaction from the crowd!!

Was this only present in the older version? Will this......issue be addressed? Really curious as it's an otherwise amazing game!!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
there's barely any sort of reaction from the crowd!!
It'd be a lot of work to write all that dialogue to account different clothing stages for all the npcs.
The smarter thing to do would be saving exhibitionism to specific times and events to maintain the scope of realistic npc reactions.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
^meh, not THAT much work. Most games with a female player character do just that.

They of course don't write and animate actual scenes for each npc. Maybe one or two that can be found only that way. But for the most part, it's just an extra alternate line of dialogue.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
So after i clear up the new area and enter in the door of the next i find myself walinking in the dark. I mean last door of level 2 doesn't teleport to another zone but i can keep walking in the background, it's not implement yet or it's a bug?

Edit: i found an other bug: i cannot talk with the shopkeeper for some reason

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
So after i clear up the new area and enter in the door of the next i find myself walinking in the dark. I mean last door of level 2 doesn't teleport to another zone but i can keep walking in the background, it's not implement yet or it's a bug?

Edit: i found an other bug: i cannot talk with the shopkeeper for some reason
save directly in front of the shopkeeper, finish the game, reload and and the scene should work.
So on discord in the bug forum

Reactions: Rerrr

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The wildfire fight is a buggy piece of shit. After beating it once flawlessly (and having to reload because the guard suit couldn't be taken off), I now get hit by the fire even though I'm standing multiple spaces away from where the explosion is supposed to be.
What is this shit

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
This game gets an update like every 5 seconds. Haven't even started playing the last one I downloaded. Can't remember if there's a skip day version, but oof if I really have to go through what I remember was a long fight.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I had just looked this game up yesterday to find out if I had missed an update, lol. I had found out I didn't get an update for Sisterly Lust when it apparently popped up the other day, so I went out of my way to look for games I enjoyed.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I had just looked this game up yesterday to find out if I had missed an update, lol. I had found out I didn't get an update for Sisterly Lust when it apparently popped up the other day, so I went out of my way to look for games I enjoyed.
Nota bene on SL; Perverteer is gonna be releasing an 21.1 version shortly because of an issue with Webp image cache sizing causing crashes or something to that note (I was one of those reporting it and he got me to test a fix build for it) so if you had issue with that wait a bit for the fix release.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes