Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So the whole game is set in carceburg?
The town seems a bit small for that not gonna lie.

Is there a proper ending to the Peitho route? That was always my favourite one.
From what I read no. Then again all the routes have no proper ending.
Will see for myself I guess.

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I'm doing a fresh playthrough and I have a problem with meeting Jewel - the scene triggers regardless of what time of day it is, the cutscene plays normally but after the scene, Jewel and the crowd around her stay there and don't disappear when advancing the time, day or anything. Is this some kind of bug? It's been ages since I played the beginging of TC so I don't remember

Anonymouse_mccheese

Jul 26, 2021
I have a problem where the "skip turn" button isn't working. this happened when I was fighting the rat healsluts in the slums and I killed one and completed a request mid fight and I could no longer skip my turn. I ignored it and now it's happening again in the Jewel fight demonstration. after she kills the protag with her kiss move I can't end the turn. I held it, I even held the keyboard button for it (4) and the bar fills up but then does nothing. It seems to be after I kill someone. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Nov 20, 2019
now that the game is completed anyone got a full gallery save? i think my game glitched or something as serval scenes i know i got Arnt unlocked. and i dont want to go back.

ewigpfad

May 4, 2020

Here's another little bugfix patch for you all! This one addresses more outstanding issues with the game.

Added Dom scenes to the gallery
Fixed an incorrect popup in the Peitho ending mentioning patreon.
Fixed combat tooltip position.
Fixed an incorrect mouth sprite being displayed during dark-alley scene 3
Fixed an incorrect popup in the in the pole dance tent and Townhall mentioning patreon.
Fixed missing scenes and fixed pinup order

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019

Here's another little bugfix patch for you all! This one addresses more outstanding issues with the game.

Added Dom scenes to the gallery
Fixed an incorrect popup in the Peitho ending mentioning patreon.
Fixed combat tooltip position.
Fixed an incorrect mouth sprite being displayed during dark-alley scene 3
Fixed an incorrect popup in the in the pole dance tent and Townhall mentioning patreon.
Fixed missing scenes and fixed pinup order
Y'know what: I'll download this when this receives no more updates whatsoever! I don't have the internet speed to keep redownloading the same thing over and over and over again.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes