Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
I have a few questions
1.What are the differences if you stay pure and choose karens ending after the final fight in the tower compared to if you didn't stay pure.
2. Do I need to make a new save to get the new dominatrix scenes I loaded one of my old saves and can't get the girl to visit me to get the new scenes.
3 .How do I unlock the peitho propaganda pinup

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth maul

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Could anyone tell me how the game is currently? The last time I played the MC got corrupted way too quickly and there didn't feel like there'd be any escalation after you turn her into a girl that's willing to get gangbanged at the bar.

From the images there seems to be a lot more girls. Does the MC move on to corrupt the other girls or is she still the subject of the corruption?

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
Damn so much cumplay, its like a first game to cover so much in my favourite fetish. Maybe im a LITTLE sad cuz of how deprived our sweet heroine became but those top notch scenes are making up for me. Wish more games abused the shit our of cum fetish
Yes! Another fellow of good taste. There are too few games indeed.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The website I get my links from hasn't updated yet. When it does, I'll put it here as well. In the meantime, you can download the link provided by spoopoo.

Butsauce101

Apr 21, 2022
Always loved this game. My longest running gripe is when you aren't wearing panties and you get wet, you're suddenly wearing panties under your jumpsuit. This is very specific which is probably why its never been corrected but I've been noticing this for a loooong time, expected it to be fixed in 1.0.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Always loved this game. My longest running gripe is when you aren't wearing panties and you get wet, you're suddenly wearing panties under your jumpsuit. This is very specific which is probably why its never been corrected but I've been noticing this for a loooong time, expected it to be fixed in 1.0.
Report it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThirdCrisis-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Just not to be outdone by spoopoo, here is the GOG Installer version updated to 1.0.5

Downloaded originally from here:

Please check everything and thanks.

Reactions: ethix

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
are there any other games that has a lesbian dynamic like jennas and karens? doesn't have to be an H game
In a lot of ways Relics of Aeson is similar to Third Crisis, but it isn't very far along yet so I can't really tell you if the Jenna / Karen dynamic is there or not. Might be a game for you to keep an eye on in case it does end up developing that way.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes