Orfunk

Mar 27, 2017
Seems like one of the first quests is fucked
It says to meet the dealer in an abandoned house during curfew but the only house open at that time is a dominatrix house lol

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
How complete is it? I know it's 1.0 but are all the routes and stuff done? Or is it just main story and there's still side stuff they're developing?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How complete is it? I know it's 1.0 but are all the routes and stuff done? Or is it just main story and there's still side stuff they're developing?
The main game is complete, and most of the side content is also complete. There are a few more alternate stories that they're going to come back and expand on, notably the Peitho route, while also adding some other smaller scenes and interactions.

Reactions: Ratrio

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
GOG version is bugged. Achievement all popped up instantly, game crash and freeze in combat. Any one have itch 1.0.3 version?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
GOG version is bugged. Achievement all popped up instantly, game crash and freeze in combat. Any one have itch 1.0.3 version?
Are you certain it's not just your older save files causing the issues?!
I've deleted my older save files before installing the GOG version! As you can see, I don't have any achievements here:
1717014214096.png
1717014239801.png

All I have to say is: Make sure you don't have any leftover save files because the GOG version is an INSTALLER and doesn't come with its own Save Folder for sure.

C:\Users\yourusername\Appdata\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis (Just delete the Anduo Games folder)

Reactions: voltairepop
Jun 18, 2019
Does anyone have a solution why the game is shutting down after trying to start it? I can access the options and main menu, but as soon as I click on "New Game" or "Continue" it dies after a small pop up appearing for like 3 seconds.

I even installed it on the SSD to make sure it runs, but well...

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
This game only lacks some bestiallity options or path to be perfect.

considering this game is out everywhere, it could be done and published as a "fan mod"

• Haha
Reactions: Noonwraith

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
At some point we have the choice on giving up on Karen and becoming a slut or to continue fighting for Karen, does the perversion choive (becoming slut) put you in a sandbox bad end state or will the plot continue after a while?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Damn, it's amazing to see how wide the gap between certain scene's animations is.
It's like 6 years is too long a time for developement if the quality cannot be equalized.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes