ewigpfad

May 4, 2020
I know there used to be a Paid and a Free version of this game, is that still the case? If so, which version is this?
That's still the case.

The "demo" is 3 updates behind.

The version in the OP is the most recent version.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Is there any way to change the resolution of Android version? My phone has a taller screen (taller than 16:9) which causes some UI elements being cut off...

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is there any way to change the resolution of Android version? My phone has a taller screen (taller than 16:9) which causes some UI elements being cut off...
Can't you play in landscape mode? You could also try checking if there's any config in the Android developer options hidden menu that can help with resizing/changing app resolution.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Can't you play in landscape mode? You could also try checking if there's any config in the Android developer options hidden menu that can help with resizing/changing app resolution.
Well, I was playing in landscape mode. The problem is that this game doesn't use letterboxing (black bars) to retain a 16:9 aspect ratio. Instead, it stretches the image to fill the entire width, resulting in the scenes being stretched (annoying but not game-breaking) and buttons on the top/bottom of the screen being cut off (which is a problem that affects gameplay), as if there are more space beyond my screen.

And I had no luck finding anything useful in Android developer options. Guess I'll just have to play on Windows.

Oct 4, 2020
Well, I was playing in landscape mode. The problem is that this game doesn't use letterboxing (black bars) to retain a 16:9 aspect ratio. Instead, it stretches the image to fill the entire width, resulting in the scenes being stretched (annoying but not game-breaking) and buttons on the top/bottom of the screen being cut off (which is a problem that affects gameplay), as if there are more space beyond my screen.

And I had no luck finding anything useful in Android developer options. Guess I'll just have to play on Windows.
Even on Windows there are resolution issues that can cause UI elements to get cut off. I haven't found a way to avoid that in fullscreen mode, and at smaller resolutions I can get it to work but it's clearly still not quite right.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes