Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I missed 1 shard in the intro, can I get it later or is it forever gone?
You can get back to that area later in the game, but it likely will be gone, as it's "far in the future." That said, I really wouldn't stress about missing them. They're fun little lore bits and some fan art that was made during the early development of the game. You can unlock them later with the console command if you're worried about missing out.

May 21, 2024
It doesn't loop and start over again. You do it a couple of times to test her enjoyment. I believe one is supposed to be rougher and another is supposed to be with pinched nipples or something like that. And yes, the ragdoll stuff is annoying.
If that is the case, it is very unclear because my experience was that the exact same dialogue started over again and I did three full times before closing/deleting the game.

darks231

Nov 12, 2019
Someone help me, I don't know why every time I try to start a new game the screen goes black and no longer moves forward, does anyone know why?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
holy crap that blowjob minigame is so fcking shit, I don't really understand what the fck the dev was thinking in putting that (peitho route). It's so tedious to do and it feels fcking gay lol. There should've been an automate/skip option in that minigame. Looking at the time passing while you need to choke on dick by moving your mouse like you're sucking dick itself is PEAK gameplay.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Is Floria's Venus Kiss ability bugged, or is the tooltip inaccurate? It says that using it on an enemy affected by Aphrodisiac will reset its cooldown, but that doesn't happen. If it worked as described, Floria would be a very effective combatant. She could hit multiple enemies with Lust Mist, then hit each of them again with Venus Kiss, as she'd regain the spent energy, and reset the cooldown after each use. Without the cooldown reset, it's pretty underwhelming, especially since she only has 2 moves, so regaining energy is kind of pointless.

Someone help me, I don't know why every time I try to start a new game the screen goes black and no longer moves forward, does anyone know why?
You have to use the steamclient_loader.exe file to start the game. It's noted on the FP.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Is Floria's Venus Kiss ability bugged, or is the tooltip inaccurate? It says that using it on an enemy affected by Aphrodisiac will reset its cooldown, but that doesn't happen. If it worked as described, Floria would be a very effective combatant. She could hit multiple enemies with Lust Mist, then hit each of them again with Venus Kiss, as she'd regain the spent energy, and reset the cooldown after each use. Without the cooldown reset, it's pretty underwhelming, especially since she only has 2 moves, so regaining energy is kind of pointless.

You have to use the steamclient_loader.exe file to start the game. It's noted on the FP.
Or forget that stupid freaking patch loader and download the GOG version: Patchless, virusless and clean!
For anyone waiting on 1.0.3 GOG, I'll post the link soon OK? Wait for it.

petromonium

May 20, 2017
Sorry if it was already asked but is this it? The game is finally finished or they will be adding more side content stuff?

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
anyone knows how to unlock carcebug scene 6/7 drone inspection,get captured by the drone?(i have all curfew scenes and no badge)

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I'm doing a fresh playthrough and I have a problem with meeting Jewel - the scene triggers regardless of what time of day it is, the cutscene plays normally but after the scene, Jewel and the crowd around her stay there and don't disappear when advancing the time, day or anything. Is this some kind of bug? It's been ages since I played the beginging of TC so I don't remember
Anyone please?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
correct the Russian translation:
namely: *choose*
(in English: put on, cancel, settings and a few more points)

also in the bar, due to the long translation inscriptions, they do not fit and overlap each other

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
Hello I am unable to see all the recipies in the bartender job, so can anyone help me either bu telling me how to fix it or the recipies ?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
On GOG version, game keeps crashing after the first two logos appear, anyone know a fix?
Hm?! I have to admit that the game has a serious loading time for both starting the game and quitting it, but crashing? This is new. I didn't crash for me.

El Weta Marraqueta

Feb 26, 2019
Hey guys, I downloaded the GOG version of 1.03 and Windows Defender flagged it as a trojan and auto deleted part of the files.

I usually would've considered it a false positive and be done with it but considering that recently some infected games made it into the site and the fact that WD flagged the threat as severe I googled it a little and found on microsoft's forums.

From what I understood, WD uses machine learning to find some threats and this one is kind of hit or miss and gives a lot of false positives, so I wanted to check if anyone else was getting the file flagged or knows if it's actually a false positive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes