Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
I keep crashing during opening the move interface in combat on the second encounter of the plant dungeon, it's like subleveltwo or something.

NerdyFiona

Jun 18, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the game freezing after the opening logos? It was kind of slow for me before, but with the latest update, it hangs forever and crashes before the main menu even appears. I'm on Android BTW

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I'm having issues finding the 30th easter egg for the easter egg hunt. Checked all the buildings and around carcerburg and no such luck for me.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
I have the same problem. found 29 easter eggs but the last one eludes me. I've looked inside every house at least twice but I can't find it..

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I'm having issues finding the 30th easter egg for the easter egg hunt. Checked all the buildings and around carcerburg and no such luck for me.
I have the same problem. found 29 easter eggs but the last one eludes me. I've looked inside every house at least twice but I can't find it..
Its in house4 to the right of the easter bunny. on the console: level.load house4
I've not found how to get in there without the console(yet)

Edit: Because its a bug that you can't get into that house -> See itch.io link on the OP.

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
why does talking to klaus automatically gin 10 perversion across a few saves?
Also the floria battle is brilliant why not let every single individual one of them attack one by one

Last edited:

Scintille

Jan 8, 2018
Damn, no new content in the "pure" path? Played the game couple days ago and i gotta say - im more interested in the story now

Last edited:
Reactions: banana_de_pelo

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The peitho path took such an unfortunate turn, in my opinion. It looked like you were going down a path of pure humiliation & submission but instead youre brainwashed into becoming a dominant slave trainer.
It is a strange 180 turn from her old personality to see her demean other women, and then switch to be sub in next scene for further confusion. The author should read Ordinary men and understand no one wants to play a dom female.

Reactions: anomamoose
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes