Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
that's not the point, the above person said that "nobody wants to play a dom female". The fact that I exist already renders that statement as false
Same. I love playing Dom females. Also, I find it odd how sub you can make the MC. She was captured and had is sex drive cranked to 12 not captured and brainwashed into a blond brain-dead bimbo. She still has her whits about her. She would more likely grab a person shove them down and use them like a dildo than be submissive to that cock. If she is sub to anybody it is her gay lover that she is trying to rescue you know the main plot of the story.

Reactions: Bearcore

TheSexyDoctor

Aug 22, 2019
Where is the rebel base?
you know that abandoned shack where at the start of the game you had to make coffee and in the middle of the game, you went to go fetch a bomb to blow up an exit route if I remember correctly. Yeah in that house, the base entrance is located at the bed in there.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
you know that abandoned shack where at the start of the game you had to make coffee and in the middle of the game, you went to go fetch a bomb to blow up an exit route if I remember correctly. Yeah in that house, the base entrance is located at the bed in there.
But you can't use that exit until you find it. Like the window in the hostel room...

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I've just started playing and it's pretty good. Can someone who is further in tell me what portion of the game is dialogue/quest stuff vs. tactics combat?

shoopdawhoop

Feb 1, 2018
If you're just in the opening segment then afterward it's pretty much mostly quests and talking with combat in specific areas and later portions of the main questline

Reactions: OffPathGames

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i wanted to try this game out, but is this game only have lesbian content? i'm more towards straight stuff but i wouldn't mind a bit of lesbian content

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes