emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
i wanted to try this game out, but is this game only have lesbian content? i'm more towards straight stuff but i wouldn't mind a bit of lesbian content
While the MCs has a girlfriend and there is some female x female content there is lots of corruption content in this game and almost all of it is male x female.

Reactions: sickkid89

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
This game is really good.
I am still waiting for the bartender work sequence.
I believe that with anal sex it would be an optimal sequence.
Unfortunately, I am without the Patron version to be able to suggest the changes.
Bearcode I know that the continuation of the story is very important, but take a look at the Bar?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I'm playing this game, and being trained by the enemy organization, I've done like 5 BJ simulations and can't progress

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
This game is really good.
I am still waiting for the bartender work sequence.
I believe that with anal sex it would be an optimal sequence.
Unfortunately, I am without the Patron version to be able to suggest the changes.
Bearcode I know that the continuation of the story is very important, but take a look at the Bar?
More content for the bar is in the planning.

FrostyB

Mar 20, 2020
I highly enjoy this game, but what impresses me more is his Patreon. The creator always has a schedule for Patreon updates and never misses them. He is also very reasonable with the prices and unlocks. For only five dollars a month you get almost all content related to the game. I would highly recommend subscribing or following his patreon for in-depth looks at the game and its progress.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have been trying this game for a few hours or so and there is quite a lot of potential the big problem is: the interface is completely broken.
Whenever there is a prompt window, whatever I do I simply cant close it and it hides the game. It happens when I try to load or save (i can accept or refuse but the window stays there). And more recently it happens every time I start the game since there is a prompt for the lastest version.
Anyone found a method to close a prompt window? I managed it once by mashing buttons randomly while raging but never managed to reproduce it.

ChrisWesker95

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, I have been trying this game for a few hours or so and there is quite a lot of potential the big problem is: the interface is completely broken.
Whenever there is a prompt window, whatever I do I simply cant close it and it hides the game. It happens when I try to load or save (i can accept or refuse but the window stays there). And more recently it happens every time I start the game since there is a prompt for the lastest version.
Anyone found a method to close a prompt window? I managed it once by mashing buttons randomly while raging but never managed to reproduce it.
I play it on Android, so the update notice only gives me two options, play the new version or continue

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
I play it on Android, so the update notice only gives me two options, play the new version or continue
Yeah I have the same choices but whatever I choose have no effect, the window does not close and I cant see anything (the game still runs "normally", meaning I can hit continue by chance and it loads my game but I cant see anything since the window does not disappear)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes