Feb 24, 2019
So, uh, I gotta go on patrols with Throb an the guard armor doesnt protect me from other guards during curfew? getting to throb is a hassle cause theres a guy right next to him who instantly runs me down to lock me up. is that a bug or intended?
No, you have to avoid him so let him see you, let him chase you and then go around the building and talk to Throb

Jul 28, 2018
So, uh, I gotta go on patrols with Throb an the guard armor doesnt protect me from other guards during curfew? getting to throb is a hassle cause theres a guy right next to him who instantly runs me down to lock me up. is that a bug or intended?
It's a bug, according to their Discord. They said it's fixed in the next version.

There are other bugs relating to the new guard vision mechanic: you can't leave some buildings at night without getting caught, sometimes the guards catch you and get confused, etc. If you're going out at night a lot you might want to stay on 0.27.

Last edited:
Reactions: unformatty
Jul 28, 2018
How do I shape leila into a peitho dump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
None of the animations in Gallery work. I get sound, but basically just a black screen. I get the menus to show up. Anyone know of a fix for that?

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I've got a problem with the settings : I tried to assign a new key to the character sprite apparition, and I misclicked, which made the options bug. Whenever I try to click on anything in the options, nothing happens, and I cannot access the control section anymore since my clicks don't do anything.
Deleting/reinstalling the game didn't change anything. Does someone know how to fix this ?

Jul 28, 2018
I've got a problem with the settings : I tried to assign a new key to the character sprite apparition, and I misclicked, which made the options bug. Whenever I try to click on anything in the options, nothing happens, and I cannot access the control section anymore since my clicks don't do anything.
Deleting/reinstalling the game didn't change anything. Does someone know how to fix this ?
On Windows the game settings are stored in your user profile folder. Try these steps:

Quit Third Crisis, if it's running.
Open a File Explorer window.
Copy the following and paste it into the address bar: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis
Press Enter.
In this folder, rename or delete the file Settings.sav.
Start the game and see what happens.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
On Windows the game settings are stored in your user profile folder. Try these steps:

Quit Third Crisis, if it's running.
Open a File Explorer window.
Copy the following and paste it into the address bar: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis
Press Enter.
In this folder, rename or delete the file Settings.sav.
Start the game and see what happens.
It worked, thanks !

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
How do you get past Leath? I keep fighting her, losing and getting to a screen where my character is teleporting all over the place. Is that supposed to happen or do I have to use her to destroy all the computers or something?
Just keep moving right, It's supposed to signify the suit malfunctioning forcing a time skip in which the bad guys win you have to survive in a world molded to their vision.

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
Did they also make a mini update to add the halloween event? It's lovely, a lot of respect for the producers of this game

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
This game is just...wonderful. My complete congrats to the devs, they did good... no, an excellent job.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
They have done one aspect of the game really well indeed.
We've yet to see if they can stick the landing or keep any of the other promises however.
But I'm staying optimistic so far.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes