baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Heres hoping they manage to solve the technical issue of people having weird balloony asses.
Asses are pretty important to get right you know.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Is this version, same version with Steam ? I dont understand..
I'm considering buy on Steam
It is, yes. Basically. Steam just gives you gamer score for your achievements.
I'd however personally say: Wait with buying until you can be sure the game will contain what you are purchasing it for.
Like, I'm still waiting for around 80 % of the promised content xP

Though, if what you are after is currently in the game: Then yeah, you can go ahead as it is very certain more of it will be added.

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
It is, yes. Basically. Steam just gives you gamer score for your achievements.
I'd however personally say: Wait with buying until you can be sure the game will contain what you are purchasing it for.
Like, I'm still waiting for around 80 % of the promised content xP

Though, if what you are after is currently in the game: Then yeah, you can go ahead as it is very certain more of it will be added.
Steam is always one version behind the patreon one

darkevilhum

Sep 9, 2017
Is the current version (v0.28) of the games content done once you're training a peito slave? Cant seem to do much else. I cant sleep anymore in Jens bed either, it says ' I Should do some more work before going to sleep' but i've done blowjob minigame for the day + all the training of the slave chick

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
Is the current version (v0.28) of the games content done once you're training a peito slave? Cant seem to do much else. I cant sleep anymore in Jens bed either, it says ' I Should do some more work before going to sleep' but i've done blowjob minigame for the day + all the training of the slave chick
You'll have to reload a previous save if you wanna continue the main plot, the peitho stuff isnt done yet

Paracesis

Oct 4, 2019
I'm having trouble opening the game. In both my computer and my phone it just freezes after the "AnduoGames" logo at the start. I tried deleting the APK and redownloading, but it didn't fix anything.

joker1223

Aug 14, 2020
Question. So relatively early in the game and I got to the point where you're going to fight Wildfire and it basically tells me to get everything done because I won't be able to come back. My question is this. Is this just a temporary point of no return or will I truly miss out on all of the Carceburg content if I do this fight without finishing it up?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I'm having trouble opening the game. In both my computer and my phone it just freezes after the "AnduoGames" logo at the start. I tried deleting the APK and redownloading, but it didn't fix anything.
honestly it does that for me too: wait a while
it takes it a bit to load if you don't know - if it's not gone to the start menu in like 30 seconds then it's probably an issue

nekpek

Mar 30, 2019
Question. So relatively early in the game and I got to the point where you're going to fight Wildfire and it basically tells me to get everything done because I won't be able to come back. My question is this. Is this just a temporary point of no return or will I truly miss out on all of the Carceburg content if I do this fight without finishing it up?
its a temporary point of no return
you wont be able to get back before you done with that event.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes