Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a console command to LOWER perversity or only raise it?

Last edited:

joker1223

Aug 14, 2020
What exactly is the deepthroat minigame for the $10 tier on the patreon? How much content is it? Is it JUST the deepthroat scene from the Peitho route, but with more ability to customize or whatever? Because there's alot of ability to customize in the game version. Is it like the Roast and Spit from the title screen? I'm trying to decide between the $5 tier and the $10 tier.

Reactions: Artix0

Reka6666

Mar 9, 2020
There is a Bug in the Peitho Training Facility. After your told to watch the Security Footage of your slave, you watch a cutscene but it bugs out, so you cant leave it. Making the entire peitho route stuck at this point.

Reactions: Mike145 and fiuojui

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i played the game a long time ago and it seem a good amount of content have been added,so i'm considering coming back to the game.
My question is,do the art quality for the animated scenes have been upgrated? i remember that animated scenes were not of the same quality level than cg,and it looked a bit off with the art style of the rest of the game.

Second question: i stopped back in the days before the part where i have to ambush an officer coming to the city (where you need to collect explosives,whine to distract a guard,an guard armor and a weapon if i remember correctly),do it have a lot more content from this point?

And i would also like to know where is located the save file of the game to see if i can transfer my old save?

Thanks

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Oh it seem that it found my old save directly when i launched the new version,nice :)

But i still would like to know the directory path to save file to make sure i don't delete by accident,thanks =)

Last edited:
Reactions: claymorez

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Call me dumb but what's the answer for the Far left Keypad in the Mission "Raider X" during the puzzle part?

EDIT: Nevermind i found the answer

Last edited:

Perlix

May 17, 2020
anybody have some bug for unlock dance scene in the bar?i have almost every scene in game ...but idk why i have 0 dance scene in the bar

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ran into a different bug with the gallery.

None of the animations actually show up when selected, just a black screen and the animation options when moused over. At least the 4-5 I checked didn't. These include animations that work fine in the scene gallery.

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
I just started the game and it looks pretty good but there's a bug in the bar where you do the shift by night and get fingered the 1st time, the game freeze.

Reactions: twitchthothotz

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
What exactly is the deepthroat minigame for the $10 tier on the patreon? How much content is it? Is it JUST the deepthroat scene from the Peitho route, but with more ability to customize or whatever? Because there's alot of ability to customize in the game version. Is it like the Roast and Spit from the title screen? I'm trying to decide between the $5 tier and the $10 tier.
It should be the one availible in the version here. The one I played at least is just the same as the pethio route. Just that you can toggle all options. (Like most gallery scenes.)

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
So i played the game a long time ago and it seem a good amount of content have been added,so i'm considering coming back to the game.
My question is,do the art quality for the animated scenes have been upgrated? i remember that animated scenes were not of the same quality level than cg,and it looked a bit off with the art style of the rest of the game.

Second question: i stopped back in the days before the part where i have to ambush an officer coming to the city (where you need to collect explosives,whine to distract a guard,an guard armor and a weapon if i remember correctly),do it have a lot more content from this point?

And i would also like to know where is located the save file of the game to see if i can transfer my old save?

Thanks
The art and quality of animation HAS been upgraded. Not all of, several scenes are still using the older, loli graphics.
The main focus is currently near-exclusively on more maledom and whore animations. And upgrading the old straight scenes.
It does seem like they plan on only focusing on the Pethio route for now. (Which I covered prior. It seems like a good game plan.)

So: If that's what you got the game for: Yes. There is a LOT more content. To date: There's 1 lesbian animation with a finish. And 2 without. And that's everything. So: If you wanted the lesbian, femdom, or "pure" route: Then no, there's not been any direct content added there. (It is still unclear if they plan to add anything other than the Pethio route.)

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I just started the game and it looks pretty good but there's a bug in the bar where you do the shift by night and get fingered the 1st time, the game freeze.
There's quite a lot of ones like that. I can recommend reporting it to their twitter or discord.

Reactions: Douve
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes