Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
That is fair. It's the most common trope.
I think the "corruption" focus here is more that she goes from: Having needs and self-regard. To: Just being there to pleasure men. The removal of the "self" so to speak. Rather than a shift from "innocence" to "cumdump". It's more a shift from "independence" to "obedience". If that makes sense.

You get roughly the same info here as their patreon. Same goes for their discord and twitter.
And in short: Originally this game is meant to have multiple "paths". To just pull them off memory: Femdom. Lesbian. Neutral. Pure. Maledom. Prolly not the exact ones. But you get the idea. And considering the MOUNTAIN of maledom content. Like, 50+ animated maledom scenes, and 3, unfinished lesbian ones... it's not hard to see where the effort has been going xD The part that does have me worried, is that the devs have spoken very wishy washy about keeping the quality as high. So it IS possible that we will exclusively get a pethio route. And nothing else. And any non-maledom content becomes more of a remnant of the multi-path plans. They have said a "pure" route is 100 % planned. (but all the other paths were also "100 % planned", and they casually mentioned on twitter that they were "considering adding content to those paths" so... xP) though: It IS unclear if there will be ANY content to such route. Only that it will exist as "hard mode" of the game.

So: Currently we seem to have these possibilities:
1: The game will be 100 % finished once the Pethio route is done. Nothing else will be added, and they will cancel all and any promises of the other paths. Basically wanting to "scrub their hands" off this project as it's been going for nearly 3 years. And it might be too hard for them to keep up with the immensely high standard they have delivered so far. This is supported by a few comments of "artistic freedom" made here and there. Ie: They bit off more than they can chew.
2: They will focus on finishing the Pethio route, and release the game. Then: Add the other paths gradually over the next few years. Basically just "branching out" and keeping their promises. There is still evidence to this. Considering it is promised. And they have made posts saying they are "considering it". This would make sense as they can get a faster launch, and focus their time on one path at a time. Rather than trying to play catch up. (Considering the pethio route is like... 90 % done. And the other ones are at like... 5-20 % xD)
3: About the same as 1. Except they also don't finish updating any of the old scenes. (or just the maledom ones.) Along with potentially dropping their other game, and starting a spiritual sequel to TC, where maledom is the sole focus.
- I currently don't want to guesstimate too much but... it has been clearly going in a certain direction. (I mean: They claimed "We'll only have ONE futa." and now there's a second dude with tits around xD) But: They have impressed and surprised me before. As I REALLY want to be able to say that this game "pulled through" and purchase the collectors edition someday. I really don't want them to become yet another Panthea... (although with a solid core playplay.)

And for me: I won't pledge until they start to add to promises that were given at launch. Yeah; It's just me and several dozen others that are waiting. So: No real impact in the large scheme of things. But to give a simple game example: It kickstarted promising you can play as 3 classes. Warrior, Rogue and Mage. So far: Only the warrior has had content made and is the only playable class. And since the only reason I want the game is to play the Rogue... I don't see any reason to purchase it until they add that class. (While as said: Those that just wanna play "warrior", got everything they want from the game atm. As aluded to above.

And there you go xP
Well I think I just got more information from you than the one I could get from them xD Thank you I appreciate it, was actually looking forward to know more about this project because it has a loot of potential.

I'm also scared about this game being unfinished or rushed and not meeting the expectations, and to be honest from what you said they have really high goals which may be a bit too hard to accomplish, on the very least it's gonna take a lot of time. So far I'm happy with the path the game is following I guess it's the most interesting path to me, that said if they promised all that stuff I think they owe that content to their patreons, even if it takes a lot of time.

I don't know much about the team, but I hope they don't lose the illusion for the project or get tired of it, because people love it and they're showing much support for it.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Well I think I just got more information from you than the one I could get from them xD Thank you I appreciate it, was actually looking forward to know more about this project because it has a loot of potential.

I'm also scared about this game being unfinished or rushed and not meeting the expectations, and to be honest from what you said they have really high goals which may be a bit too hard to accomplish, on the very least it's gonna take a lot of time. So far I'm happy with the path the game is following I guess it's the most interesting path to me, that said if they promised all that stuff I think they owe that content to their patreons, even if it takes a lot of time.

I don't know much about the team, but I hope they don't lose the illusion for the project or get tired of it, because people love it and they're showing much support for it.
I just put in side content that I like. We have some stuff planned. Most of it isn't and wasn't.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Some people do work very hard for the chance to end up on an ignore list. I admit, i admire the dedication. This obsession over imaginary promises for such a long time.. i guess we got a taste of what a yandere is like. We have our very own local yandere. Enlightening really.

By now i come to the point where i genuinely cheer for the game NOT to have a lesbian path at all, if that was ever planned which i kinda doubt. But if it was.. i hope those plans are all discarded by now for good. Just to see the butthurt overflow.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019

To what I know, you can get a decent chunk from twitter and discord. But yes: They DO dodge a lot of questions.
For what specific reasons though, I can't say. It could be completely genuine reasons.

And I wouldn't say "unfinished" unfinished per se. As: The pethio route will be fully fledged. It's more a questions of what (if any) will be heavily cut. Anyhow: I don't recall if they had a patreon up by then... they prolly did. But even if: They're literally not legally obligated to deliver anything. (As seen by several kickstarters.) As online wise: That all works on a "blind trust" principal.

Of what I've seen over the years. It's been more of a "sideways shuffle" that most games do. Start off big: Then gradually phase things out they either fail to deliver and/or lost interest in. While including other stuff they randomly picked up interest in, or felt comfortable including. (like hyper inflation. That one was kinda left field.) It can as said also be the fans that triggered it. Ex: They laid out their game plan. But fans said that X sucks and they want more Y instead. It's hard to tell when they're always so vague.

I just put in side content that I like. We have some stuff planned. Most of it isn't and wasn't.
Did this reply get cut off or what? As it doesn't seem to be completed.

Some people do work very hard for the chance to end up on an ignore list. I admit, i admire the dedication. This obsession over imaginary promises for such a long time.. i guess we got a taste of what a yandere is like. We have our very own local yandere. Enlightening really.

By now i come to the point where i genuinely cheer for the game NOT to have a lesbian path at all, if that was ever planned which i kinda doubt. But if it was.. i hope those plans are all discarded by now for good. Just to see the butthurt overflow.
Some do indeed~.
And: They are not imaginary. Do some basic research. If you check the first page of this thread. "Female domination" is a prominently featured genre. That said: The "lesbian" tag HAS been removed. So, that does support the theory that they got too lazy to properly include it. Despite this: During a discord stream review. Someone said that the game doesn't really contain any lesbian content. Someone that watched said stream: Got curious and asked about this. Since "we have lesbians!" is plastered ALL OVER the fucking steam and itch page. The creators got a bit defensive on that. Giving the "strong" counter that: The game currently has a whole 3, unfinished lesbian animations. Which... is the opposite of impressive. During a twitter post. They said they were considering adding something lesbian of any weight. In addition to claiming that you WILL be able to "play only lesbian". And, during a NG post: There was a slight brag/showing off that: "One of the guards... is a GIRL. So: Yeah... didn't see that coming, did you?" (Which: At the time: Yes, that was a plot twist. As by that point of the story: For all we knew: All women were second class citizens/property. So... how the fuck did one become a guard? Basically upper class.)

As pointed out: You may get your wish as it seems probable that they will sweet that part under the rug, and continue to falsely advertise the game. Most likely not even correcting the blurb. So: Yeah. If it DOES pull a "Panthea". There's not much to do other than give it a poor rating, specify the exception and move on. So yeah. This type of game is a great example of why you can't trust to support most games until they are finished. Which is the opposite of what the community should be building. Again: On both NG, Twitter AND Disc: There has been specified that there WILL be a "pure route" and it's the "nightmare difficulty" of the game. The more you whore out: The easier the game becomes. The more you stay loyal to your GF, the harder the game becomes. You get less gear, less content, less unique equipment, less route, less choices. Going with your attitude... I wouldn't be surprised if the only reward for beating the game this way, was an achievement that went "[Lol, sucker!]" and the description "Now go play the game as you're supposed to!". I don't know about you: But if I beat a game at the highest difficulty... I expect a bigger reward than both 1: A minigame I unlock by just starting the game. 2: Losing to the first enemy on very easy... that said: I don't assume it will be an even percentage split. I DO however expect the Pethio route to NOT make up ~92 % of the entire game. Then have a wet fart as all other advertised content. If a game claims it contains X, it damn well better contain X. Otherwise it's as genuine as a "nut bar" that contains 1 % nuts.

I've had little reason to doubt this project. I was with it since the first post at NG. And it made great progress and improvements every ~3 months or so. I'd say that only the last ~6 months has it become a bit fishy. (Though, yes: I guess you can argue that I missed all the "red flags" as it gradually snuck in weirder and weirder shit on the fetish scale without a counterpart. Along with the massively more elaborate things, also without counterparts. So, yeah: You can probably be able to say I got bamboozled for being dumb enough to trust the pitch of a game. But as said: It built up a really solid trust at the get go. So, maybe it's just me who is naive when it comes to TC. Maybe they DID pull a 180 when I wasn't looking. I'll have to wait and see.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
To what I know, you can get a decent chunk from twitter and discord. But yes: They DO dodge a lot of questions.
For what specific reasons though, I can't say. It could be completely genuine reasons.

And I wouldn't say "unfinished" unfinished per se. As: The pethio route will be fully fledged. It's more a questions of what (if any) will be heavily cut. Anyhow: I don't recall if they had a patreon up by then... they prolly did. But even if: They're literally not legally obligated to deliver anything. (As seen by several kickstarters.) As online wise: That all works on a "blind trust" principal.

Of what I've seen over the years. It's been more of a "sideways shuffle" that most games do. Start off big: Then gradually phase things out they either fail to deliver and/or lost interest in. While including other stuff they randomly picked up interest in, or felt comfortable including. (like hyper inflation. That one was kinda left field.) It can as said also be the fans that triggered it. Ex: They laid out their game plan. But fans said that X sucks and they want more Y instead. It's hard to tell when they're always so vague.

Did this reply get cut off or what? As it doesn't seem to be completed.

Some do indeed~.
And: They are not imaginary. Do some basic research. If you check the first page of this thread. "Female domination" is a prominently featured genre. That said: The "lesbian" tag HAS been removed. So, that does support the theory that they got too lazy to properly include it. Despite this: During a discord stream review. Someone said that the game doesn't really contain any lesbian content. Someone that watched said stream: Got curious and asked about this. Since "we have lesbians!" is plastered ALL OVER the fucking steam and itch page. The creators got a bit defensive on that. Giving the "strong" counter that: The game currently has a whole 3, unfinished lesbian animations. Which... is the opposite of impressive. During a twitter post. They said they were considering adding something lesbian of any weight. In addition to claiming that you WILL be able to "play only lesbian". And, during a NG post: There was a slight brag/showing off that: "One of the guards... is a GIRL. So: Yeah... didn't see that coming, did you?" (Which: At the time: Yes, that was a plot twist. As by that point of the story: For all we knew: All women were second class citizens/property. So... how the fuck did one become a guard? Basically upper class.)

As pointed out: You may get your wish as it seems probable that they will sweet that part under the rug, and continue to falsely advertise the game. Most likely not even correcting the blurb. So: Yeah. If it DOES pull a "Panthea". There's not much to do other than give it a poor rating, specify the exception and move on. So yeah. This type of game is a great example of why you can't trust to support most games until they are finished. Which is the opposite of what the community should be building. Again: On both NG, Twitter AND Disc: There has been specified that there WILL be a "pure route" and it's the "nightmare difficulty" of the game. The more you whore out: The easier the game becomes. The more you stay loyal to your GF, the harder the game becomes. You get less gear, less content, less unique equipment, less route, less choices. Going with your attitude... I wouldn't be surprised if the only reward for beating the game this way, was an achievement that went "[Lol, sucker!]" and the description "Now go play the game as you're supposed to!". I don't know about you: But if I beat a game at the highest difficulty... I expect a bigger reward than both 1: A minigame I unlock by just starting the game. 2: Losing to the first enemy on very easy... that said: I don't assume it will be an even percentage split. I DO however expect the Pethio route to NOT make up ~92 % of the entire game. Then have a wet fart as all other advertised content. If a game claims it contains X, it damn well better contain X. Otherwise it's as genuine as a "nut bar" that contains 1 % nuts.

I've had little reason to doubt this project. I was with it since the first post at NG. And it made great progress and improvements every ~3 months or so. I'd say that only the last ~6 months has it become a bit fishy. (Though, yes: I guess you can argue that I missed all the "red flags" as it gradually snuck in weirder and weirder shit on the fetish scale without a counterpart. Along with the massively more elaborate things, also without counterparts. So, yeah: You can probably be able to say I got bamboozled for being dumb enough to trust the pitch of a game. But as said: It built up a really solid trust at the get go. So, maybe it's just me who is naive when it comes to TC. Maybe they DID pull a 180 when I wasn't looking. I'll have to wait and see.
I understand your dissapointment, you've been there with this project since the beginning and you've seen it becoming something different from the idea you had about it, but I think you should keep in mind that it's not even half finished and it's normal during a development to change ideas and stuff. The game so far is being a success, both the developers and the players are happy about it so I would say that it's too early to judge it.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I understand your dissapointment, you've been there with this project since the beginning and you've seen it becoming something different from the idea you had about it, but I think you should keep in mind that it's not even half finished and it's normal during a development to change ideas and stuff. The game so far is being a success, both the developers and the players are happy about it so I would say that it's too early to judge it.
I wouldn't say "different". As: It always advertised maledom in the tags.
And I expected that content. It's more... "lagging behind".
To use a quick comparison to Panthea since it's easy: It also advertises having femdom and lesbians. And it has: 1 unfinished demo scene of each in the gallery. TC does WAY better than that. But: It is miles behind.
It's still the game I signed up. (With a few random, left field fetishes thrown in. Like inflation.) It's just the... "Where is the rest of it?"

It's the "not even half-finished" part I do look at. As, like said: It can be they are just finishing the most requested route first. Or, it can turn out that they'll only add more to that route. But yeah: Groundwork keeps popping up for alternate routes. Though, they may possibly just also be a "cameo" per se. Like: The female guard side "quest". Is fully fleshed out last I checked. And then we have an unfinished scene where you can rape a mini boss. Like, it's littered with unfinished scenes. A crude estimate, but I'd say around 90 % of the effort has gone into the Pethio route so far. And like... is it gonna stay at that ratio throughout development? As: It'd be weird to call that a "route" if it's the only viable one...

It is technically too early to judge, yes. But not too early to be suspicious. (Considering the long list of prior examples in 18+ ames.) Though, it'd prolly be a good idea to take a 3-6 month hiatus and see where it is at then. Not much need to answer the same questions on a weekly basis. But yeah: It's a solid game so far. Just has a lot of catching up to do.

kenichitr

Apr 8, 2020
To everyone who has the issues of crashes in the game. Just download 0.27.1(public version right now) too and if you have a crash open 0.27 pass that crash, save, close the game and keep playing 0.29. Because both versions keep the save files in the same folder it is pretty easy and fast.

The original fix came from Dratenir . My version is just a little bit faster and if you are like me and had this crash issue in 5 different locations it may help you better.

Reactions: Mayra

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
this game is a f bugfest, i have another bug in vr location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where there is no background and it is impossible to fight, reloading again does not help, i am getting tired of playing and being afraid that there will be a bug or crash in every fucking dialogue, and this is not some 0.1 alpha version

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
this game is a f bugfest, i have another bug in vr location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where there is no background and it is impossible to fight, reloading again does not help, i am getting tired of playing and being afraid that there will be a bug or crash in every fucking dialogue, and this is not some 0.1 alpha version
try opening the console and inputting combat.win or combat.killenemies. both of those should solve that combat error by skipping the combat entirely

Reactions: botaniq_1

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, I also got that black screen in the VR location, during the second wave of enemies, after the tentacle scene. I'm gonna sound like a noob but I don't know how to input the commands into a console, or even open the command. Hopefully someone can help me out or find a way around it, the game was just starting to get good too :(

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Btw anybody knows if there's a scene where the main character is kissed? I don't mean the one where she's licked all over in the bar, I mean her being grab and kiss or something like that, I remembered it when I started playing but I'm not 100% sure.

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Hey, I also got that black screen in the VR location, during the second wave of enemies, after the tentacle scene. I'm gonna sound like a noob but I don't know how to input the commands into a console, or even open the command. Hopefully someone can help me out or find a way around it, the game was just starting to get good too :(
to open the console in the game you ahve to enable it thru the homescreen first. settings -> look for console -> enable console, It should tell you what key to press to open console there, If you cant find it there then look in the movement control options under settings and it should tell you there

Reactions: D.VaBeast

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
to open the console in the game you ahve to enable it thru the homescreen first. settings -> look for console -> enable console, It should tell you what key to press to open console there, If you cant find it there then look in the movement control options under settings and it should tell you there
Thank you so much! I figured it out

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Btw anybody knows if there's a scene where the main character is kissed? I don't mean the one where she's licked all over in the bar, I mean her being grab and kiss or something like that, I remembered it when I started playing but I'm not 100% sure.
I think the "bar girl" kisses her? Pretty sure on that. (Yeah, I forgot her name and cba to dig it up xP)

Reactions: Mayra

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any content after defeating Floria? There are no new quests, but since one post here stated this was the end for a demo one year ago there has to be something I'm missing.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how is it possible to win 2nd vr battle? There are too many enemies who almost 1 shot me, absolutely impossible. Not only this game is heavily bugged but also disbalanced

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes