Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Very cool combat system, it's challenging, original and creative, focusing a lot on your positioning and movement rather than bland attacks! I love it, I could play this game for this system alone.

Unfortunately, and maybe because I'm playing on a very old 2013 laptop, some memory issues aren't game-breaking for me: they are computer breaking. Be advised of this if you're also playing on a wooden PC!

Jul 28, 2018
how is it possible to win 2nd vr battle? There are too many enemies who almost 1 shot me, absolutely impossible. Not only this game is heavily bugged but also disbalanced
Edit: I wrote this with a Jenna who was using a Shortwhip in mind. If you only have Grav Knuckles you might want to load a save from before entering VR and buy and equip one.

In this specific fight you have two types of enemies. The 15s do good damage but die in one attack from Jenna or one Twirl from Jewel, while the 45s take 2 or 3 hits but they take a turn to set up their attack and thus aren't much of a threat.

Try starting by taking out the 45 point guy on the left. Move Jenna up to him, have her attack, move Jewel as close as she can get in one move, and Twirl. If you're lucky one or the other will Crit and he'll die, but otherwise he'll be left with a couple of HP. Everyone will move over and (if still alive) the close guy will set up his attack.

If the big guy is alive, Rocket Dash one square past him. He should plow into the wall and die. You should be close enough to move to a 15 point guy and Attack him, while Jewel should be close enough to Twirl another 15 point guy. (She may have to move first.)

From here you can pick off everyone else at your leisure.

I don't know how random this fight gets, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what to do even if it doesn't fit your starting locations.

-=-=-=-

Some general fighting advice:

As Ankhensenamun mentioned in the post after yours, the combat system is about positioning and movement. Moving away from enemies and around the obstacles on the map so they don't get to attack is important. (Commonly called "Kiting.")

Jenna's Restless Encouragement skill that both gives someone an extra action and lets them reuse the last skill they used is very powerful. Two Lovers' Twirls will kill many enemies, two Seductive Healings will either completely heal a character or heal two characters (useful to heal Jewel from the damage she takes from it). The action does not have to be the last thing they did; sometimes it's worth an extra move (or whatever).

Jewel's Seductive Healing has an important side benefit: until your next turn, you heal from Lust damage instead of losing health. Very useful against enemies that do more Lust than Physical, or if, say, someone is taking Lust damage every turn due to outside influences.

The Guard Armor gives you Rocket Dash, which lets you move very far in a straight line. Any enemies will be pushed away and will take a small amount of damage; if they hit a wall they'll take more damage. Jenna+Rocket Dash means you can probably push a line of enemies away and get back to your starting position (either via her third action or Restless Encouragement). Due to a bug, make sure you never select a square with an enemy when Rocket Dashing or you will likely become stuck in that space and have to restart the fight.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
Nice, how do I proceed? I'm apparently too untalented to find a clue I guess
I guess I don't know what you're seeing, so in order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I do believe so, but from what I've played last - only in the Peitho route.
Shame. I was actually hoping for cosmetic options to get those rad piercings in town. Piercings like those gangsters from the Slums (the Rats) or like Lona RPG. I fricking love those piercings that those gangsters girls have.

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
I guess I don't know what you're seeing, so in order:
Huh, so I completed the first three steps, apparently I'm missing something after that. I can't meet any of the persons, because they aren't in the hub apparently. But at the same time I don't have the new mission in my list, so there's missing something. Are they in specific locations?

Or maybe my save (0.21) is too old?

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Shame. I was actually hoping for cosmetic options to get those rad piercings in town. Piercings like those gangsters from the Slums (the Rats) or like Lona RPG. I fricking love those piercings that those gangsters girls have.
Same. Hoping a future version of the game has a 'Lumber Rats' bad ending for Jenna, a punkish/delinquent Jenna would be a sight to see.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Same. Hoping a future version of the game has a 'Lumber Rats' bad ending for Jenna, a punkish/delinquent Jenna would be a sight to see.
It's currently unclear we'll even get anything other than a pethio path/ending.
But: There's a long way to go. So, we can only wait and see.

Vaeraine

Nov 27, 2019
Hella-promising. Story pacing seems well thought out and methodical while giving the player complete control over when they wish to progress. Artwork very tasty. Some things I feel might need improvement on: Guard mechanic of being spotted. I guess some of them are just too smart or built differently because they seem to know when you're about to yeet around their blind spots. Another problem:
. Overall though I'm really impressed with this game. Unique turn-based combat and side-gimmicks from jobs. Will Jenna fall into depravity or stay pure, I wonder what the true outcome of the story would be from the creator's perspective.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
At first I thought someone just translated this game using google translate as like a fan translation, or for fun, then I checked DLSite and realized they are selling this as an english translation. I especially like this part on the store page:

Notice
The English in this product was prepared by the circle.
It may be an originally English work or a translation.

AKA our translation might be good or it might not be :ROFLMAO:
If you notice how the controls change on the bottom left side of your screen, you will see thatt the mist form is only displayed when you have your weapon up. The controls on the bottom left side are there exactly to show people what they can do at each state that the character is. Games like The Witcher 3 do the same thing to show controls that are available according to certain conditions.

We'll make another tutorial pop up after the player defeats Michael to better explain the healing mechanics

The idea of the vampire vision is exactly to make exploring the map easier when it's dark. Increasing the Logic attribute increases the range of the outline but again, it's a feature that is being tested only now and we will explain it better after we find a good way to do it. But I need to tell in advancement that this feature will never be like the x-ray vision from Batman games, and some enemies will be invisible to that. We don't want to take away the surprises while exploring the map and we don't want to make the player feel like they depend on this mechanic in order to find things around.

We are working on a colour picker on the character creation menu.

There is no rape on our game and I don't think I understand what you mean with the 'weapon on her back'... Do you mean that the weapon is not becoming invisible, but being shelthed? If that's the case, this was intended.
Same problem here, how do we fix this??
Asking real questions. It kills a big part of the content, would be real nice if someone could explain what to do

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Ok guys for everyone having the bar scene dialogue bug that freezes the game and doesn't allow you to do anything, here's the solution: go to the online website of the game , import your save file from the downloaded version (it can be found in users/your user/appdata/locallow/anduogames/thirdcrisis/saves) play the scene on the online version, then save and export the save file into the same folder.

There you go.
Surprisingly, fix wasn't difficult to find as opposed to my usual diggings for 20-30 pages. And surprisingly easy one. Thanks to the dude for the fix as well.

Reactions: Mayra
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes