Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Asking real questions. It kills a big part of the content, would be real nice if someone could explain what to do
The Real question is: How did you manage to quote a post I did on another topic on this topic!? haha

Cheers!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
If you can't solve a puzzle I think the devs intend you to acknowledge defeat, close the game and never open it again.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
The game is great but there are sooo many bugs in this version. Begining from the "Bar" Quest... where you have to load in the save from a earlier version every night, now to the VR scenes, where I end up in a complete dark room where i cant see anything but the enemies still kill me off :(

Guess this one is doable with an earlier version as well but its really tedious to switch versions all the time. I am really looking forward to the new version, where hopefully all the buggs will be fixed :)

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
The Real question is: How did you manage to quote a post I did on another topic on this topic!? haha

Cheers!
What the hell... It bugged, I'm sure of it. I wanted to add few quotes from another message... I'm so confused.
It's also not only your quote but from some other dude as well. :unsure::unsure:

By the way... New update when :sneaky:

Reactions: Moonlight07

skyguy

Aug 17, 2017
Im playing this game from the begining and from skipped saves but my game always freezes during the 2nd night as a bar girl. Third table freezes during dialogue and doesnt let me get passed this. is there a console code or a someones save just past this bar scene out there?

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
Im playing this game from the begining and from skipped saves but my game always freezes during the 2nd night as a bar girl. Third table freezes during dialogue and doesnt let me get passed this. is there a console code or a someones save just past this bar scene out there?
It's a bug with the 29.0 version. The changelog of the 29.1 version fixes this and a bug on an ending

Adswde

May 26, 2018
how do I get out of Peitho base I finished the missions so I don’t know how to get back to the city?

Nov 24, 2020
When i do a quest at the VR for the first battle it fine but when enter the second battle the screen turn black but the standing cg and text is visible...

chopstick

May 1, 2018
When i do a quest at the VR for the first battle it fine but when enter the second battle the screen turn black but the standing cg and text is visible...
I had the same issue, I skipped the turns until they both died, and it restarted the mission, and worked after that

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Step by step of starting from an earlier save? Lol click on load game and select something from before that final town hall mission

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Best to save after "advertisement scene" at town hall, wait till after 2nd fight with Wildfire in Sublevel 2, save before you have to make the choice as this is a hard lock moment and then chose "abandon" this will all you to pick all the perverse options such as the whore or Peitho path.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes