Jul 28, 2018
Or is someone able to figure out what's wrong with
latest version for Android and report it cause there is probably a way but I can't find it
They have tech support and bug report channels in their where you might be able to get some help.

0.30.0 does run on my phone. It takes a minute or so to start up, but it works after that.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, they're very inactive here.
But their disc and twitter is active. So you should be able to get a fix there. If there's not already been one offered.

Jul 28, 2018
I remember from the first time I've played on an earlier version, that you could join in with Jewel in the scene where she gangbangs the guards from the storehouse when you are looking for the whiskey. But I can't find a way to trigger even when I cheated 1000+ perversion, was that option removed from the newer versions?
You can check the Gallery to see if there's a scene to unlock.

I don't remember this scene variant, but I didn't play Third Crisis until the 0.20s.

• Wow
Reactions: Fakeuser002

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does someone know how to access that part in the carcen mines where 2 boxes and a pin-up are laying inside? I figured it had to do with those stone dicks you can activate but I can't seem to find any more.

Reactions: Kira999

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Great game you've got here! Really love all the characters you've made as I find that the character interactions can be better than some of the sex scenes (not that those aren't great but I'm big on story/characters).

So there are three routes you can play through and each will a different ending? Is that right?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Great game you've got here! Really love all the characters you've made as I find that the character interactions can be better than some of the sex scenes (not that those aren't great but I'm big on story/characters).

So there are three routes you can play through and each will a different ending? Is that right?
For now. Finished product may have more or less.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
During the dancing QTE, it would be really better if the words didn't pop up right on top of the directions. It makes keeping up with the commands unnecessarily harder and it's quite annoying.

Didovilma

Nov 21, 2020
hello i downloaded the game on my android phone but when i enter the game it crashes and does not enter the game.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really really hope Anduo Games adds a fully fledged pregnancy system at some point. Being a huge preggo fan and seeing all these x-ray shots and creampies makes me itch. Gotta say tho, Third Crisis really kinda is in a league of its own when compared to similar games made with the RPGM engine.

Can't wait for future updates!

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
It does have hyper inflation, magic internal and just, yeets stuff out the window. So it wouldn't surprise me if that is added xP
I could even see a function to use time travel to choose bulge size.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Hatdog420

Feb 10, 2020
It has been awhile since I've played the game, last time I did it was around v 21.0, does anyone have any save files for the current version itself? I'm just interested as to what the new CG's and features are.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes