Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, they're slow to update the other places the game is on. (itch is understandable though, the service sucks)

Dec 10, 2018
I just found this game last night on Newgrounds, and played for a fair amount of time in the browser, had a great time. Downloaded the game (v.29, if that matters), and exported my .sav from the tool in the browser game. Now I can't find where to put the .sav in the game folder to be able to load my game on my downloaded version. Help?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
In the part where you side with Peitho, how do you get past the slave training? I've done everything that isn't under development, so I don't see any options left.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
In the part where you side with Peitho, how do you get past the slave training? I've done everything that isn't under development, so I don't see any options left.
Ok, nevermind, apparently, after coming and going in and out of the room a few times, they give you the next objective.

souldev

Sep 6, 2020
Can't wait for the new update, this is probably the best game right now out there. Great animations, and hopefully the story just keeps getting better.
Agreed ! This is by far my favorite adult game. Only one I've actually played through too. The story has some interesting characters, villains, lurking menaces and conflicts and I'm genuinely interested to see where it goes. It does seem to be ever expanding instead of tidying up all those loose ends so I hope that there is a story plan to bring this all together in a classic satisfying story arc (at least in the paths where the player deserves one). I really enjoy the art too, I'd have enjoyed it even if it didn't have adult content.

I played the public demo a few months ago and bought the game on Steam right away. However Steam is always a version behind Patreon so I have not played the latest update. I don't really want to be tied to a monthly fee for this, some months don't get a whole lot added. I guess I'm fine waiting between versions but I just finished the 0.30 new content and was left a bit on my appetite so I was hoping the 0.31 would be available here.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
I am playing this game after a while, but lost my all save. Can I get full saves of 0.23 version of this? It would be really helpful.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I am playing this game after a while, but lost my all save. Can I get full saves of 0.23 version of this? It would be really helpful.
The game has save points for each patch, I believe.
And when the update comes out, it will have a save for the start of that main story content.

pickleryck

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know how to add costumes to Jewels and Throbs inventory?
I've missed most of the holidays and wanna see the costumes...

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes