MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Alright, so I read the Tipps and such but does anyone have any solid advices on how to beat the 2nd wave in the VR Center? I am getting absolutely clapped by the ranged creeps and no way i can cosplay leonidas and hold my ground against them with healing xD

Jul 28, 2018
Alright, so I read the Tipps and such but does anyone have any solid advices on how to beat the 2nd wave in the VR Center?
I wrote quite a bit about this fight and a little about combat in general in a previous post.

One thing I'll add: if you aren't using a Shortwhip, load a game from before entering the VR simulation and go get and equip one. The Grav Knuckles are more trouble than they're worth.

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I wrote quite a bit about this fight and a little about combat in general in a previous post.

One thing I'll add: if you aren't using a Shortwhip, load a game from before entering the VR simulation and go get and equip one. The Grav Knuckles are more trouble than they're worth.
thanks a lot. yes, In fact I was using the Gav Knuckles. I will be trying it with your help again.. again thx :)

Reactions: YetAnotherGamer

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
So, I'm sure this has been talked about in the thread, but. Is there hopefully going to be a pregnancy system in this game in the future? It would be awesome as well if we get to do more in the slums, maybe there can be a slums route in the future, that would be awesome.

Reactions: Drsx

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
So, I'm sure this has been talked about in the thread, but. Is there hopefully going to be a pregnancy system in this game in the future? It would be awesome as well if we get to do more in the slums, maybe there can be a slums route in the future, that would be awesome.
they talked about putting it in an update eventually, but its not gonna happen anytime soon

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
It has been mentioned.
It is unclear. We don't even know if the main routes are doing to be finished so... xD
The current top speculation is that it will be a graphic overlay you can just toggle in the scenes. Like with any of the other graphics you can turn on/off in the gallery.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
The game has save points for each patch, I believe.
And when the update comes out, it will have a save for the start of that main story content.
Nope I don't think there were any saves. So can u please upload 0.23 full saves or I have to play the whole game again .

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes