joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
"Pure route" still requires 0 point in perversion ? Or it's more flexible with the points ?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Puzzle time for getting laid
It's all color puzzles
What a great time to be color blind.
Anyone got directions given that I'm blind like a bat.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Bit skeptical they'd fix that considering it only affects a minority... but tbh: they could prolly add small symbols or something to each color to "fix" that.

Deleted member 3267607

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2021
I've been playing this game for a while and have to say that I really like it, it has a very high production value and you can tell the developers really put their heart and soul into it.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I found a bug: in battle, if you rocket dash someone and end up in the same tile as them, you can no longer attack, with no character, like attacking is disabled from then on.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all pinups? I lost all of mine when I moved to a different machine.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone else have that weird issue with character arts overlapping? (Only had that now in the new version)

PS: I've seen the previous comments and seriously, no pregnancy in the future? How disappointing.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Does anyone else have that weird issue with character arts overlapping? (Only had that now in the new version)

PS: I've seen the previous comments and seriously, no pregnancy in the future? How disappointing.
It's a male power fantasy game. I would't rule it out.
Besides: they have done random "creative freedom" choices before. Like with hyper inflation xP

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes