AmazingLeif

Feb 14, 2018
I'm playing on PC and the game keeps getting input from my "up-key" constantly. So i cant move the character around or navigate menus. Anyone have a fix?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Chalk me up for another who didn't think much of this because it looks lesbian-focused, turns out that's quite misleading!

A question, is there a bad end fighting Floria? I intentionally died during her fight (had to pretty much go afk while those 30 plant spawns all moved around) and then afterwards against Wildfire but just got generic game over screens.

Reactions: lakano

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Chalk me up for another who didn't think much of this because it looks lesbian-focused, turns out that's quite misleading!

A question, is there a bad end fighting Floria? I intentionally died during her fight (had to pretty much go afk while those 30 plant spawns all moved around) and then afterwards against Wildfire but just got generic game over screens.
they may add something like that much later on, but the devs have not mentioned that, they might add one in later on, they might not. For now its just the scene when you win and choose to fuck her

Reactions: hello.jpg

uUhmmm

Apr 14, 2021
Dude I think the last time I played this game was 3 years ago and this game continues incredible congratulations for the game
you deserve.(y)

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I'm also having problems with the Android version. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 which has 3gb RAM... The really annoying thing is that the very first time I started playing the game it did this setup check and adjusted its own settings, and I was able to start playing the game with no problems.

But after that first time the game just won't launch anymore. It freezes between the splash screen and the main menu, so I suspect that one of those 'performance' settings that it changed has created a hard block... It didn't impact my initial gameplay because I was already past that point in the loading process.

And as far as I can tell there's no way to manually change whatever those settings were, or to force them back to default.

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
This game is fucking wild. It's like three or four ero games bolted together, and while usually that would be a recipe for disaster it actually ends up working really well here. My humble suggestion to the Devs: don't give in to the calls to normalize and even out the game. This is a tactics RPG that is also a "pure girl gets corrupted by the town" RPG and then you turn a corner and it's a slave management game and then you turn another corner and oh look, there's Super Deep Throat. And that's amazing.

Lean into the different flavors. Don't you dare bring fight mechanics back in the Peitho route, I want the whole fucking thing to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for an amazing experience!
Several hours of pure enjoyment: beautiful art, well designed clothing system, interesting whoring corruption quests, a lot of bukkake scenes...

But performance is another thing...
I played this game on top pc and used m.2 ssd. Changing between levels (entering buildings, locations, etc) takes around 5 seconds. I used different settings, different resolutions, window and no-window modes. I thought maybe the problem with animations and tried to speed up it with cheat engine, and that also didn't work. Probably there are some slow functions that seriously slowing the game down. And it needs some debugging.

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
Changing between levels (entering buildings, locations, etc) takes around 5 seconds.
Eh, it's a Unity game, and one that's in development at that. I like me some fast loads and butter smooth animation too, and once all the content is finished a pass or two to try to optimize a little more might not be a bad idea, but it's fine for now. It's a compromise: the ease-of-use of something like Unity means games like this get made faster (or at all) because people don't have to re-invent the wheel with new engines or even carefully hand coding everything. On the flip side, it means things tend to be less optimized, because the devs aren't working as close to the metal. I'm happy with where that compromise ended up, but obviously that's somewhat down to taste.

Jul 30, 2018
i hope they add Pregnancy to the protagonist in next few updates,
having her do all those thing and have nothing to worry about is kinda lame,
pills are not a concern when you fuck a bitch and since there are drugs being used, this game are going on into a lil bit of extreme side so why not pregnancy ?

vx1900

Jan 17, 2020
i hope they add Pregnancy to the protagonist in next few updates,
having her do all those thing and have nothing to worry about is kinda lame,
pills are not a concern when you fuck a bitch and since there are drugs being used, this game are going on into a lil bit of extreme side so why not pregnancy ?
Devs have explicitly said there will be no pregnancy.

Jul 30, 2018
its probably cause it will double the work, every scene and costume would have to have an alt version for pregnancy. unless theres bad end route with preg
True and it should be implemented since day1 of the design if they are going to do it at all,
i'm just sad that they decide not to do it and it's not "in" in the first place,
i can wait tho like next year or two when the game complete and have mods support, i'm sure that people can get creative.

john thorpson

Jul 30, 2018
Shame I'm crashing on mobile. Android, newest os, updated, crash first enterinv motel after guard fight after time warp. Doesn't seem to matter what i do

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I can't seem to get past the age check through wine. Clicking Yes does nothing but clicking No closes the game after taking a moment.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
i am stuck at "make the devilcum" thingy at the bar i make it the same as the recipe says but the bar owner says its not good enough try again or something pls help

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes