f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No worries! Made sure to write up and post a review in the review tab before I made my comment here too! :)
Thanks for your review!

Since you've played through it...may I ask how much tentacle content there was?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for your review!

Since you've played through it...may I ask how much tentacle content there was?
There's only 1 tentacle scene IIRC, so it's not a major part of the game.

In this game that doesn't have the tentacle tag on it?
100%
It has all of the tentacle content.
Tags aren't always accurate, since the person labeling the game are only human after all. In this case the tags may have not been updated from the first release, when there wasn't any tentacle content in the game.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There's only 1 tentacle scene IIRC, so it's not a major part of the game.

Tags aren't always accurate, since the person labeling the game are only human after all. In this case the tags may have not been updated from the first release, when there wasn't any tentacle content in the game.
Thank you for your infomation!

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Thank you for your infomation!
Now that I've thought about it, there's one in VR.
There's one that's a Halloween event. I don't know if you can trigger that one just by setting your system clock or not.
There's whatever is going on in that picture in the OP.
I believe there's at least one scene involving vines and character with power over plants... I cannot remember how many of her scenes have vines acting as tentacles, so it could easily be two or three.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
which should i download patreaon or normal one?
Well, the download links in the first post are older, the patreon on is the paid for latest version of the game with the most content, and the itch.io one is the public version, which is one update behind the paid version.

So, if you want to support the developer and have the cash support them on patreon for the latest version otherwise you'll have to go with the free version (or find the patreon version on some other site since it hasn't been shared here.)

kmacroxs

Apr 18, 2018
You need a pretty beefy flagship level phone to be able to run this on Android unfortunately
I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, which has 12 GB RAM and is ARM64. The game plays well, but crashes every so often. Not sure how much more "flagship level" I can get here.

sivijo3527

Jun 30, 2021
Third Crisis v0.35.0 Change Log:
  • Added the final ending for the bar route that includes four new animations. (This month marks the first time that a route in the game has gotten a complete ending! You can now play through the bar route in its entirety and complete it to get a unique ending.)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. It says 0.34.0 Patreon, but the patreon is already on 0.35.0 as of two days ago.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes