Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, seconded on the uniform.

As for perversion...you have to keep exploring and exhausting dialog (and save/loading if necessary). Most actions that require perversion will add to it.
the uniform isn't implemented yet, but I think it's the 'skimpy clothing' you find on the second floor of the measurements guy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Now it's out. Probably going to be buggy and require more fixes and changes, but if you wanna download and share this initial release. Go for it.

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong, but is that really it? Two new scenes, only one of which even has CG, two fights, and that's it? That seems paltry for two months of work. On top of that it's buggy as all hell.

1) When doing the bar fight, which came out in the last update, I sometimes get stuck with my combat UI vanishing, leaving me unable to do anything except load. This usually happened when trying to move during combat. This scene was bugged on 4.0's release as well, and for it to still be borked an entire update later is pretty bad. It took 3 tries to complete the sequence, and the bug was encountered in both Jewel's training sequence as well as the bar fight itself.

2) If you lose the second fight in Horizon, upon reload you'll spawn with Jewel but no enemies will spawn, and the combat UI doesn't appear, meaning you're stuck and have to reload.

3) If you reload a save, whether auto or manual, that was made in Horizon, you spawn in the first combat room outside of combat. Enemies are there, but there's nothing to do except walk around, meaning you have to reload. I tried loading a save I made in the tentacle room, and it still spawned me there.

4) Occasionally during any event where a CG appears and the background is blurred, the game will get stuck, and the only way to make the text appear to continue the scene is to press TAB.

5) Karen's scene wasn't unlocked in the gallery after completing Horizon.

These bugs were encountered in the 64-bit windows downloaded version.

I understand that it's a work in progress, but I'm still alarmed at just how buggy this is. Every bug I listed here is not just easy to recreate, it's almost impossible to avoid them with the exception of the first one. All of these bugs were encountered, in some cases multiple times each, in just under one hour of playtime since I made a new save for this update. On top of that the entirety of Horizon, even when reading every line of text, only took me about 20 minutes to complete, the overwhelming majority of which was spent in combat. Two months of development for 20 minutes of content doesn't feel right.

I've been a $5 patron since the month that 0.3 launched, meaning I've put $20 into this game and in return received what I would consider the two worst updates since the project began. 0.4 was a mess even after multiple hotfixes with almost nothing in terms of actual H content, and 0.5 continued this trend. This seems wrong for a game with nearly $3000 in monthly funding on Patreon, 2 months of time and a 4-man development team.

I'm cancelling my patronage until these updates become more substantial or increase in quality, and I'm sad that it's come to this. I enjoyed every update to 0.3 and this is the only game out of the dozen or so that I follow that's received any money from me, but I regret it now. This doesn't feel like version 0.5, it feels like version 0.05. Hopefully things improve from here and I'm inclined to re-up my patronage, I'd hate to see YET ANOTHER promising H-RPG go down the shitter. It's becoming too much of a trend.

Reactions: RenDedSec

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong, but is that really it? Two new scenes, only one of which even has CG, two fights, and that's it? That seems paltry for two months of work. On top of that it's buggy as all hell.

[...]

I understand that it's a work in progress, but I'm still alarmed at just how buggy this is. Every bug I listed here is not just easy to recreate, it's almost impossible to avoid them with the exception of the first one. All of these bugs were encountered, in some cases multiple times each, in just under one hour of playtime since I made a new save for this update. On top of that the entirety of Horizon, even when reading every line of text, only took me about 20 minutes to complete, the overwhelming majority of which was spent in combat. Two months of development for 20 minutes of content doesn't feel right.

I've been a $5 patron since the month that 0.3 launched, meaning I've put $20 into this game and in return received what I would consider the two worst updates since the project began. 0.4 was a mess even after multiple hotfixes with almost nothing in terms of actual H content, and 0.5 continued this trend. This seems wrong for a game with nearly $3000 in monthly funding on Patreon, 2 months of time and a 4-man development team.

I'm cancelling my patronage until these updates become more substantial or increase in quality, and I'm sad that it's come to this. I enjoyed every update to 0.3 and this is the only game out of the dozen or so that I follow that's received any money from me, but I regret it now. This doesn't feel like version 0.5, it feels like version 0.05. Hopefully things improve from here and I'm inclined to re-up my patronage, I'd hate to see YET ANOTHER promising H-RPG go down the shitter. It's becoming too much of a trend.
Hey there, thanks for your honest feedback!
I can certainly understand why you are unhappy about our progress and it is the right choice to cancel your patronage when you don't like the progress. We wouldn't want someone to be unhappy about giving us money.

As for why the Update does not contain as much content as you feel like it should have, the biggest reason was that the first roughly 30 of the 60 days were spent bug fixing of 0.4.0. While it obviously sucks that there's still bugs in the combat that we introduced in the last update, they very much might have been created by our work during this update. That's just how it goes with interconnected Systems. You change one thing in one place and it suddenly takes effect in different places that we didn't expect.

There were also issues in a new type of art asset production that we sadly had to cancel ultimatively which meant alot of time in the art department spent for nothing.

Internally in the team, we are well aware of the shortcomings of this patch in particular and we'll try to ramp up content production. That being said, we will still obviously have to focus on bugfixing first! We just hope it won't eat as much time as it did last time around! :)

Jun 19, 2018
Hey there, thanks for your honest feedback!
I can certainly understand why you are unhappy about our progress and it is the right choice to cancel your patronage when you don't like the progress. We wouldn't want someone to be unhappy about giving us money.

As for why the Update does not contain as much content as you feel like it should have, the biggest reason was that the first roughly 30 of the 60 days were spent bug fixing of 0.4.0. While it obviously sucks that there's still bugs in the combat that we introduced in the last update, they very much might have been created by our work during this update. That's just how it goes with interconnected Systems. You change one thing in one place and it suddenly takes effect in different places that we didn't expect.

There were also issues in a new type of art asset production that we sadly had to cancel ultimatively which meant alot of time in the art department spent for nothing.

Internally in the team, we are well aware of the shortcomings of this patch in particular and we'll try to ramp up content production. That being said, we will still obviously have to focus on bugfixing first! We just hope it won't eat as much time as it did last time around! :)
Is there any changelog ?

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018

1) When doing the bar fight, which came out in the last update, I sometimes get stuck with my combat UI vanishing, leaving me unable to do anything except load. This usually happened when trying to move during combat. This scene was bugged on 4.0's release as well, and for it to still be borked an entire update later is pretty bad. It took 3 tries to complete the sequence, and the bug was encountered in both Jewel's training sequence as well as the bar fight itself.

2) If you lose the second fight in Horizon, upon reload you'll spawn with Jewel but no enemies will spawn, and the combat UI doesn't appear, meaning you're stuck and have to reload.

3) If you reload a save, whether auto or manual, that was made in Horizon, you spawn in the first combat room outside of combat. Enemies are there, but there's nothing to do except walk around, meaning you have to reload. I tried loading a save I made in the tentacle room, and it still spawned me there.

4) Occasionally during any event where a CG appears and the background is blurred, the game will get stuck, and the only way to make the text appear to continue the scene is to press TAB.

5) Karen's scene wasn't unlocked in the gallery after completing Horizon.

These bugs were encountered in the 64-bit windows downloaded version.

Can't disagree with this guy,i wrote same kind of post 1 or 2 month ago.Guys, you grewt and doig much work,but some patreons and just fans of your game don't think so(me too).In v0.4 we got too 2 scenes and 1-2 quests,but also you made new a rework to Jenna and jewel,and only this i can accept as 2 month work.Thats all thank you guys for you work,hope u will try harder in next update :3

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
my save don't allow you to see the gallery ?
what file (and where is it) is the gallery save ?
Looks like the save itself won't allow you to see the gallery but there is a save file in
AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis
and it's just called Gallery.sav

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes