souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sure, I guess. There's zero indication for any progress. 15+ beaten groups isn't enough and the quest log or giver doesn't say anything.
You need to beat each group of them at least one time. My advice is to pay attention to which of the enemy characters talk, since there are 5 different types / groups IIRC. I think the speech bubble for the group will turn grey if you've beaten that group, but not positive.

It's very much possible to do it, since I did it today on a fresh download of the game.

I don't think you have to do it in one day, since i was able to do the all of them one day and the boss the next. If you want to try for one day, get the sniper whip. Focus Jenna's attack and Jewel's attack ability to kill, with Throbb's attacks to knock them back if you can't kill them. Heal with Jewel as needed, remember that it damages her slightly healing other's, but can also be used on herself.

Jul 28, 2018
You need to beat each group of them at least one time. My advice is to pay attention to which of the enemy characters talk, since there are 5 different types / groups IIRC. I think the speech bubble for the group will turn grey if you've beaten that group, but not positive.

It's very much possible to do it, since I did it today on a fresh download of the game.

I don't think you have to do it in one day, since i was able to do the all of them one day and the boss the next. If you want to try for one day, get the sniper whip. Focus Jenna's attack and Jewel's attack ability to kill, with Throbb's attacks to knock them back if you can't kill them. Heal with Jewel as needed, remember that it damages her slightly healing other's, but can also be used on herself.
I use the Shortwhip for the extra damage but the same ideas otherwise: Jenna and Jewel for damage and healing; Throb for positioning, blocking, and shoving enemies into walls. Jenna's ability to give Jewel an extra attack or heal is extremely useful. Make them come to you; I try to hole up somewhere and kite as little as possible, but you might have to kite for a bit to get to a good spot. It's not too hard to get through the entire camp in one pass.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
When you've defeated a group they'll have a gray talk bubble floating on them.
Theres a nice feature that sometimes winning doesnt make the bubble show up, and fighting multiple times makes curfew pop up before you've done all of them.
This is how it looks after I defeated both groups.
dsadaf.png

Nov 24, 2017
I'm confused as to how I am supposed to continue on with the "A Night To Remember" if it wont even let me enter Carcenburg.

Larrox

Mar 10, 2019
I'm confused as to how I am supposed to continue on with the "A Night To Remember" if it wont even let me enter Carcenburg.
You have to enter carceburg through the tunnel inside the mines. That one that leaves you inside the motel. It's at the right very close to the exit (Or the entrance if you go from the mansion). I hope I've helped you, sorry if I worte something wrong, english isn't my first language.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Larrox

Mar 10, 2019
Could someone upload a save where all the rats groups were defeated, but before the battle against Lumber Rat Ray? Because I defeated all of them, and even the grey bubbles popped up but I can't fight him.

Nov 24, 2017
Where do you get that outfit? I've never seen it and it's really nice
If I remember correctly I got it by continuing with the main story and going up to the stripper pole tent just to the right of the mansion. It was either that or through a side quest when on the main story.

Reactions: Nob_Nob

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how do I speak to Lumber Rat Ray in the slums for the "A night to remember" mission? I have defeated all groups present in the slum (although in the skip mode) but lumber rat still says to beat his henchmen. What should I do?

Jul 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how do I speak to Lumber Rat Ray in the slums for the "A night to remember" mission? I have defeated all groups present in the slum (although in the skip mode) but lumber rat still says to beat his henchmen. What should I do?
Try turning off Skip Mode. It breaks all sorts of things.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Could someone upload a save where all the rats groups were defeated, but before the battle against Lumber Rat Ray? Because I defeated all of them, and even the grey bubbles popped up but I can't fight him.
Did you use skip mode for quickly winning the battles? Using skip mode might cause such problems. Try fighting after switching off the skip mode, that till probably solve it.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes