Biggs94

Feb 25, 2021
I don't know where to find Rida in the resistance mansion. Are you facing the same problem?
Yeah, same for me. No idea where to initiate the quest? I tried going all the way back through the mines and up to through the North Door when you pop out of Resistance Hideout but that doesn't work. I've also tried going through main city, South West of Town Hall but there's a guard there.

No idea?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Yeah, same for me. No idea where to initiate the quest? I tried going all the way back through the mines and up to through the North Door when you pop out of Resistance Hideout but that doesn't work. I've also tried going through main city, South West of Town Hall but there's a guard there.

No idea?
I think this is because in v0.38.0 this mission isn't actually ready, rather just the name is mentioned.

Reactions: Biggs94

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Where is the mansion entrance to get back to town? I dont remember where it is & cant find it.
You first leave the resistance mansion and head to the old mines. Then pass through the old resistance hideout and climb a ladder to enter another area (can't remember the name right now), then exit the area via the far southeast exit. You will reach the old abandoned house of Carcenberg. Exit and now you are in the town.

Reactions: ray3dave
Nov 12, 2018
You first leave the resistance mansion and head to the old mines. Then pass through the old resistance hideout and climb a ladder to enter another area (can't remember the name right now), then exit the area via the far southeast exit. You will reach the old abandoned house of Carcenberg. Exit and now you are in the town.
I tried that. It says something like "we shouldnt go that way".

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I tried that. It says something like "we shouldnt go that way".
Ok....head to the mine entrance like before and slowly move forward. You should see tracks turning 90 degree left. From the turning point, turn right and go straight. You should now enter a relatively dark hallway. Go straight and you will reach Carcenberg Motel washroom. Climb the stairs and you will reach the ground floor of the motel.

I am assuming you should know what to do now.

Reactions: niceicebicycle

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Is "A night to remember" bugged? I got to the part where you need to talk to Lumber Rat Ray, but the only options given are "Cancel" and "Pick a fight". Same for everyone else in the camp. I tried to fight him, but he won't do it. I fought everyone in the camp and still nothing. I read from a different user that it may be due to skip mode being enabled, but at no point in my playthrough did I turn it on or had it enabled.
I did however use the combat.win command to pass combat sections, if that helps. Is there more to this mission, or is this the end of the current content and there just wasn't a prompt like there was with the mission to go back to Carceberg? Does anyone know what the deal is and how to help me? Or at least, can anyone share a save of after they talked to Lumber Rat Ray, but before going back to Martin, assuming anyone has one?

Reactions: Larrox

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Is "A night to remember" bugged? I got to the part where you need to talk to Lumber Rat Ray, but the only options given are "Cancel" and "Pick a fight". Same for everyone else in the camp. I tried to fight him, but he won't do it. I fought everyone in the camp and still nothing. I read from a different user that it may be due to skip mode being enabled, but at no point in my playthrough did I turn it on or had it enabled.
I did however use the combat.win command to pass combat sections, if that helps. Is there more to this mission, or is this the end of the current content and there just wasn't a prompt like there was with the mission to go back to Carceberg? Does anyone know what the deal is and how to help me? Or at least, can anyone share a save of after they talked to Lumber Rat Ray, but before going back to Martin, assuming anyone has one?
I think you couldn't progress as you used command. Try fighting on your own, then possibly it will work.

There are 7 enemies in the slums. Fight each of them ONLY ONCE and you should see a "..." bubble on them. That means you have defeated that enemy and don't need to fight it again. After defeating all the 7 enemies, when there are bubbles on all of them, you talk to the lumber rat Ray and he should praise you for defeating his hencemen, meaning that the event has been triggered.

Tips: Save before starting the fight. It might occur that the bubble may not appear, then you need to restore the save and fight those for whom the bubbles appeared, but instead of fighting the person for whom the bubble didn't appear, fight someone else among the rest, then come back to the former enemy. In other words, try to change the order of whom you fight if the bubble doesn't appear, and eventually the bubbles will appear. It may seem tedious, but trust me, it's worth it.

WARNING: DO NOT SAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIGHTING. For example, if you defeat (say) 3 hencemen and bubbles appear on them, and then you save, then you fight the 4th guy but bubble doesn't appear, and you decide to restore the save before fighting the 4th guy, DON'T. You will lose your progress on the previous 3 enemies as the bubbles will diappear from them as well. Always save before starting the fight bundle, and not in the middle of it.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes