inszel

Dec 29, 2017
you guys asking for the new version, you know that the creator of the game is running this forum right?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
you guys asking for the new version, you know that the creator of the game is running this forum right?
You mean the thread? Pretty sure the devs don't run the forum.

I mean, pirating the dev's game right where they can see is kinda rude, but this IS a game sharing site, so...
Mostly I just dislike the begging for PMs because it clogs the thread up with a dozen 'me too!' posts every time. Just ask for a link to be posted and then shut up until someone gets around to it. Jesus.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You mean the thread? Pretty sure the devs don't run the forum.

I mean, pirating the dev's game right where they can see is kinda rude, but this IS a game sharing site, so...
Mostly I just dislike the begging for PMs because it clogs the thread up with a dozen 'me too!' posts every time. Just ask for a link to be posted and then shut up until someone gets around to it. Jesus.
Ayup, you're right...it is very annoying. I just deleted mine, hope that helps.

Though, looking at the other side of this coin...doesn't that mean the game is good and lots of people want it ASAP?

Reactions: oracle255

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Ayup, you're right...it is very annoying. I just deleted mine, hope that helps.

Though, looking at the other side of this coin...doesn't that mean the game is good and lots of people want it ASAP?
Dev here, I can say that it‘s a weird kind of compliment to receive :D

My advice is to wait until we release to public. You‘ll even get the much cleaner version of the game by then. There were game breaking bugs in the release before the first patch. We‘ve made 2 bugfix patches already, taking care of them and many more smaller annoyences.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oracle255

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
This game is excellent, only one issue....I got all the clothes on the way out after waking up nude in the cell, then reloaded.....and now she wakes up fully clothed but still has to go get her clothes. It's a weird layered version of the image where she's clothed but the nipples are poking through, and that won't go away. Does anyone have a save right when you wake up after the Leath fight?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Dev here, I can say that it‘s a weird kind of compliment to receive :D

My advice is to wait until we release to public. You‘ll even get the much cleaner version of the game by then. There were game breaking bugs in the release before the first patch. We‘ve made 2 bugfix patches already, taking care of them and many more smaller annoyences.
Well, if you only ever see the bad stuff you lose motivation. Nobody wants that. There's always a tiny bit of good wherever you might look.

Alright, I get you, but I really really really want to play it now, for the record. It's one of the few good games where things work together nicely and is actually good fun. Although there are some things that confuse me that I've already covered in previous posts.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
This game is excellent, only one issue....I got all the clothes on the way out after waking up nude in the cell, then reloaded.....and now she wakes up fully clothed but still has to go get her clothes. It's a weird layered version of the image where she's clothed but the nipples are poking through, and that won't go away. Does anyone have a save right when you wake up after the Leath fight?
Do you think you can send me that bugged save and tell me some steps to reproduce that bug? I'll add an autosave to the spot when you wake up in the Stronghold naked if there isn't already one there, and then try to reproduce and fix that bug. Glad you enjoy the game! ♥

On the topic of sharing the patron builds. I'm honestly feeling a little more okay with it, so if anyone wants to post links in here, feel free. I know that some people either don't want to or can't get it the 'legit' way because of Patreon's recent silliness or personal issues, or they just want to try it out. Even though I requested in the past to not have download links in here, I agree now that having a ton of requests for it clogs up the thread. It's sort of a bittersweet feeling to see those comments cuz it's people just wanting your hard work for free, but on the other hand, it's seeing all these people who really want to play your game.

I've been thinking of just posting the download links on here myself, but I feel like that would just be a big slap in the face from the devs to the people who actually pay to get those builds. It's this weird situation for me.

Feel free to post download links here now. Just make sure it's at least the most recent version so it's as bugfree as possible. ♥

Hope you all enjoy! :eazyHype:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Do you think you can send me that bugged save and tell me some steps to reproduce that bug? I'll add an autosave to the spot when you wake up in the Stronghold naked if there isn't already one there, and then try to reproduce and fix that bug. Glad you enjoy the game! ♥

On the topic of sharing the patron builds. I'm honestly feeling a little more okay with it, so if anyone wants to post links in here, feel free. I know that some people either don't want to or can't get it the 'legit' way because of Patreon's recent silliness or personal issues, or they just want to try it out. Even though I requested in the past to not have download links in here, I agree now that having a ton of requests for it clogs up the thread. It's sort of a bittersweet feeling to see those comments cuz it's people just wanting your hard work for free, but on the other hand, it's seeing all these people who really want to play your game.

I've been thinking of just posting the download links on here myself, but I feel like that would just be a big slap in the face from the devs to the people who actually pay to get those builds. It's this weird situation for me.

Feel free to post download links here now. Just make sure it's at least the most recent version so it's as bugfree as possible. ♥

Hope you all enjoy! :eazyHype:
I actually kept playing. When I got to the part where she goes to bed in the inn it worked everything out, although she still had duplicate clothing so I used the nifty prologue skipping save maker function.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
The scene with Jenna, Jewel, and the three guards is really good. Any chance there will be more art for that one later?

i.e. Jenna getting undressed/fingered/fucked

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Really enjoyed this one, especially when I got her to take off her underwear and bra. Can't wait for more updates, although my only gripe is wanting some more content like the beginning of the game, a little more combat perhaps? It was a clever and unique system.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Really enjoyed this one, especially when I got her to take off her underwear and bra. Can't wait for more updates, although my only gripe is wanting some more content like the beginning of the game, a little more combat perhaps? It was a clever and unique system.
If there was any more combat than necessary it would be really jarring and interrupt the story. Especially since what made the combat truly enjoyable--the super suit--is gone, and it seems it took any skill you might've had with it.

More combat AFTER the suit is back would be worth considering, but otherwise...I'd say more sexy missions.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
If there was any more combat than necessary it would be really jarring and interrupt the story. Especially since what made the combat truly enjoyable--the super suit--is gone, and it seems it took any skill you might've had with it.

More combat AFTER the suit is back would be worth considering, but otherwise...I'd say more sexy missions.
We're focussing on sexy missions with some combat tossed in once in a while. Trying to get a feel for the right mix of the two :)

Reactions: abagel
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes