firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
waitress thong and skirt are missing from my inventory, did i get a bug in my save? or do you only get waitress top?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm a little bit confused. I've gotten to the "Hub" section where I have to clear out the levels of enemies. All my clothing is destroyed (original stuff and the loincloths) and I have only 10 gold; so there's no way to repair it. Am I SOL? Or is there another way to earn money that I'm not seeing? Please tell me I'm not gonna have to reload a save back in the town so that I can complete those side quests to kill Rats and get money.

omega1108

Jul 28, 2017
i have a problem, i download the newest version but when i play the game it appears a old version, what can i do?

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I'm a little bit confused. I've gotten to the "Hub" section where I have to clear out the levels of enemies. All my clothing is destroyed (original stuff and the loincloths) and I have only 10 gold; so there's no way to repair it. Am I SOL? Or is there another way to earn money that I'm not seeing? Please tell me I'm not gonna have to reload a save back in the town so that I can complete those side quests to kill Rats and get money.
you can go back to the city from the hub, waitress job at the bar during the night is good for money

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
translation of clothing menu curve. the translator was too lazy and inserted one word: *use* instead of the correct translation. for Russian version

Oct 4, 2020
This game is pretty bugged for me on Windows. It works fine in the browser. On Windows:

*When I first start the game, the Go To Discord/Continue screen seems bugged. I have to quit and restart to get past it.
*If I go into the Options menu, I can't change the tabs - if I click on one, there's a border box that scrolls down all the options on the first tab instead. There doesn't appear to be a way to navigate with the keyboard.
*I can't click on some of the main menu options, e.g. Gallery - it does a similar thing where it highlights those options from where I clicked down to the bottom in rapid succession.
*In game, I can't use the keyboard to move up or down, only left or right.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
This game is pretty bugged for me on Windows. It works fine in the browser. On Windows:

*When I first start the game, the Go To Discord/Continue screen seems bugged. I have to quit and restart to get past it.
*If I go into the Options menu, I can't change the tabs - if I click on one, there's a border box that scrolls down all the options on the first tab instead. There doesn't appear to be a way to navigate with the keyboard.
*I can't click on some of the main menu options, e.g. Gallery - it does a similar thing where it highlights those options from where I clicked down to the bottom in rapid succession.
*In game, I can't use the keyboard to move up or down, only left or right.
This sounds like antivirus interference (especially keys being intercepted). If you can, try with AV shut down. Also turn off any overlay programs and unplug all controllers.

Reactions: Artix0

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Is there a playthrough for this?

Also i want to know, is there a path where you're a slut but also stay with Karen?

What would I need to change on the console to be able to sleep with Karen after escaping thee stronghold?

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Is there a playthrough for this?

Also i want to know, is there a path where you're a slut but also stay with Karen? Did I screw up by choosing the Submit option with the Motel owner when getting the power cell?
From what i understood, Karen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it intensifies and get's pretty sad if you continue with the main story (it's kind of sad either way). Maybe when they finally continue the story you can do both? but it's a pretty sensible narative to get her to hate Slut Jenna, since Jenna seems to be Bi while Karen is full L.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
How do I get the bar ending with her being a dickgirl without having to redo everything? I had a save before but had to reformat. Does anyone have a save?

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
From what i understood, Karen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it intensifies and get's pretty sad if you continue with the main story (it's kind of sad either way). Maybe when they finally continue the story you can do both? but it's a pretty sensible narative to get her to hate Slut Jenna, since Jenna seems to be Bi while Karen is full L.
waitt for real? it doesn't get better as it goes on? that's kind of wild considering how tonally off the whole thing is, just straight up depressive scenes in the middle of a happy go lucky slut sim

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
waitt for real? it doesn't get better as it goes on? that's kind of wild considering how tonally off the whole thing is, just straight up depressive scenes in the middle of a happy go lucky slut sim
If you're not a Slut (if you're not prioritizing easily miss able H-scenes), Karen becomes more of a Tsundere, you can get her a flower at one point catching her off-guard. It's pretty cute lol

I'll bet the next part of the canon story will be affected by how much you've attempted to rebuild your relationship and focus in on finding Karen instead of slutting it up.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Artix0
Oct 4, 2020
This sounds like antivirus interference (especially keys being intercepted). If you can, try with AV shut down. Also turn off any overlay programs and unplug all controllers.
It was my 360 Controller. Fortunately there's an option to disable joystick axis input, so I can leave it plugged in now. Thank you for the suggestion! I'd still say this qualifies as a bug, but at least it's fixed for me now :)

Reactions: makeitso

GoatKnight

Sep 7, 2019
Is the Peitho route bugged? I've got to a point where I have the slave, done all the training, serviced the peitho guy and degraded the random slut, but I can't seem to sleep - says there's more work to do. Any advice?

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes