Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
limited budget, and so far they have been working a lot on the gameplay if you havent noticed. I think they did a good job on that end. While I also dont like repeat scenes Id say wait and see, cause a lot of the scenes that are repeat are more side-scenes IMO that have less plot or character development relevance.

Reactions: Bearcore

RenDedSec

Jan 28, 2018
Пожалуйста выложите Third Crisis 0.7.0
V 0.7 will out only in January or February.Only v 0.6 is realesed for today and only for their patreons.P.S it will out for public in two days(sunday or saturday)

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Пожалуйста выложите Third Crisis 0.7.0
0.7.0 will be out for Patrons within the next couple days! It'll be out for the public before the end of December. 0.6.1 is public right now! I just finished pushing it live.

I'll be updating the thread OP in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Excuse me for my rudeness but why is there still missing CG for some events in the gallery in 0.6.1? Did you have forget about them? ^^"

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
What are those eight new scenes called in the gallery? I have version 6.1 but i think it is kinda bugged out cause i cant find the scenes plus i can only dye my panties.

Should i start a new game cause i loaded this one and maybe that bugged it out?

Also how can i get 60 perversion before i talk to the guy in the bar(the need 60 perversion thing) i am on 45 but i cant find places to make it higher.

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
So I'm not really into player submission or lose to win games and I was wondering if this is one of them. By this I mean is it possible for the PC to be dominant in this game and if so is there any BDSM content on that route?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So I'm not really into player submission or lose to win games and I was wondering if this is one of them. By this I mean is it possible for the PC to be dominant in this game and if so is there any BDSM content on that route?
Its mostly submission. Sorry to disappoint you.
There is fair bit of Yuri (and Yuri submission) tho if you are into that.
I personally am more of a dominant person, but I actually like those games too cause I can just jump into the perspective of the dominant guy/girl, then its fun for me. Might just be me tho.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes