KingsManLite

Aug 4, 2021
Есть ли в игре плохие концовки .
Можно предположить, что плохая концовка, это путь к Peitho через наркотики и порабощение в главном здании

Feb 22, 2020
There are futanari options for Jenna's wardrobe that you can buy and equip, but as far as I know they don't affect gameplay or result in any unique scenes.
what wardrobe options? I gave myself all items through the console and there wasn't anything to equip, just clothes and tattoos/piercings. are they in the store or items you get later in the story?

edit: I found them, or some of them, over in the shop. kinda meh since it doesn't change any scenes. oh well, still a nice game.

chorger

Feb 13, 2018
Was planning on picking up the game when it went on sale on Steam. After seeing the bimbofication bad-end, and the slime inflation/impregnation, I bought a copy this morning. Great game, can't wait to see whats next.

Mar 25, 2020
Got this on steam the other day

Great to see the slime impregnation, hope they add more of that, really want to see more of the Pith route as well.

Was a bit disappointed in the whore ending, felt like there was way more effort in the Actress and Bar owner endings

A few other ideas to think about with the town

You could have her become a mindless VR fuckdoll, Klaus' personal maid, Slime broodmother, Permanent prison whore

I just love seeing Jenna fall even further and further, keep up the great work!

Bellona321

Sep 28, 2019
from their official discord server:
View attachment 2204894
MY life as a pregnancy fetishist is pure PAIN, game has everything to be a good pregnancy game, corruption, free use, hole in the wall anon sex, CUM PLAY, only thing left is for Jen to cross that line and demand bare back breeding.
One can only hop that after this game is completed that some one makes a preg mod for this game.
That or some-one with the cash bribes the Devs into adding a pregnancy mechanic

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
MY life as a pregnancy fetishist is pure PAIN, game has everything to be a good pregnancy game, corruption, free use, hole in the wall anon sex, CUM PLAY, only thing left is for Jen to cross that line and demand bare back breeding.
One can only hop that after this game is completed that some one makes a preg mod for this game.
I've read somewhere on the other forum that responsible fatherhood fetish is even kinkier, especially when combined with the faithful marriage and no mortgage arrears fetishes.

Feb 22, 2020
Could be worse, they could just add a pregnant belly item that she can equip but that changes nothing about the story or scenes, and then add the pregnancy tag to trick you into getting it

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
you can bug wildfire into a wall by letting her dash into vibe at the wall and she will just keep damaging herself until she dies
1670061864972.png

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Might restart the entire game since the new updates constantly add stuff to earlier quests. Bit hard to keep track of everything once you're far down the road.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes