Oct 19, 2018
Bug Problem: Game has multiple menus open, or doesn't allow me to access the already opened menu, leaving actions going on, while I have the menu in my face, and have no idea how to close it. Same problem happened in earlier versions too.

apsnorkakor

Aug 12, 2022
does anyone know the code?

View attachment 2369809
It's hard to see, but it's scratched in on the red part. 22159. Gives a frequency slider though only thing of note I managed to figure out with the slider is a morse code sequence that I'm frankly too lazy to figure out what it means, guessing it's something like "wow, one of you really put effort into figuring this pointless thing out?" but can't say for sure lol

thern

Jan 29, 2020
Wonder who the troll is that's rampantly reporting the files.

On second thought its probably one of those 'blog sites' with tons of ads so that people can download their 1kb/s file links for more revenue.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
It's hard to see, but it's scratched in on the red part. 22159. Gives a frequency slider though only thing of note I managed to figure out with the slider is a morse code sequence that I'm frankly too lazy to figure out what it means, guessing it's something like "wow, one of you really put effort into figuring this pointless thing out?" but can't say for sure lol
WTF so probably some lengthy riddle. but thanks anyway. Actually missed the notches in the red one

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes