brookiebi

Apr 13, 2019
It depends on the last time you played to be honest, if the last time you played was 0.48 then there are like 7 new scenes in 0.51 and a bunch more pinups, also the main story has progressed. However, if the last time you played was like maybe 0.35 then yeah there's a decent amount of new content that you can see in my opinion
thank yous

Reactions: AD5

Adam Tzur

Jan 19, 2018
Huge question people:
I remember when Klaus found out about the MC having the armored suit he was going to rat about her.
Wasn't there an option where she was forced to be his bitch and he would sell her by putting her up for sex in the above rooms of his hotel?
Can someone please explain to me where it went.
I am unable to find that option.
Can someone show me how to get that option out? Or how to get that route open please.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Huge question people:
I remember when Klaus found out about the MC having the armored suit he was going to rat about her.
Wasn't there an option where she was forced to be his bitch and he would sell her by putting her up for sex in the above rooms of his hotel?
Can someone please explain to me where it went.
I am unable to find that option.
Can someone show me how to get that option out? Or how to get that route open please.
Work in the Bar at night for a few days, picking the lewd options. Eventually Klaus will confront you about whoring yourself.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
There's a lot great about this but the mini games are ridiculous.

Dancing everyone already just uses the console command to skip because it's so awkward. But the wrestling match with a certain blonde? There are literally multiple click spots appearing at once making it impossible to win.

Pretty sure even a DMC5 master couldn't pull those off.

Reactions: drone4of2

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I played the game about 2 years ago,when it was like 0.19, there was no ending then,now i see there are some,according to the changelog,i'm wondering if they are game ending,like end credits go next playthrough,or just the ending of that route? I like replaying games,but i rather see almost everything,if not everything in one long-ass playthrough. Thanks in advance for the answers.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I played the game about 2 years ago,when it was like 0.19, there was no ending then,now i see there are some,according to the changelog,i'm wondering if they are game ending,like end credits go next playthrough,or just the ending of that route? I like replaying games,but i rather see almost everything,if not everything in one long-ass playthrough. Thanks in advance for the answers.
main story still no ending, only branch endings so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: h4xoor

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Not on my end:

View attachment 2442645

The next several pages also yielded no results. Maybe Yandex curates results?
Settings=>Search=>Filter search results=>no filter
I switched from no filter to moderate filter then yandexed "third crisis f95" and got results just like yours on your screenshot.

Edit: As for google, after you google "third crisis f95", you need to click "tools" and then pick the "verbatim" option instead of "all results" and it works just fine.

Reactions: EmDotRand
Jul 28, 2018
Changelog for 0.52:

Added
  • New main story content that starts Floria's resistance storyline, including a new sex scene.
  • A new guest artist pinup.
  • A new scene, finishing the Peitho ending for now.
  • Missing Game Over art for losing the wrestling against Mina.

Fixed
  • Wildfire Reveal CG not being shown properly.
  • A translation bug causing a softlock with the "Picking up the Pieces" Mission.
  • Formatting in some mission displays that contained a specific character.
  • A bug that made the VR fight too difficult.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
I kinda wanna buy this game on Steam, but I'm put off by the fact that Steam's version is one update behind Patreon's version. Does any other team of devs do that, or it's just them?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I kinda wanna buy this game on Steam, but I'm put off by the fact that Steam's version is one update behind Patreon's version. Does any other team of devs do that, or it's just them?
It's just them and I don't see the point of buying it. If I can wait1 month, I can wait 2 for the public release(end tbh you get new versions quicker here than when you pay on steam)

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes