Jan 5, 2018
are there any sexual attacks/skills that u can do while in battle? basically reverse R enemies while in battle? im not that deep in to the game but if there was a mechanic like that it would be really fun.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
are there any sexual attacks/skills that u can do while in battle? basically reverse R enemies while in battle? im not that deep in to the game but if there was a mechanic like that it would be really fun.
Kind of, but not really. Technically the answer's yes - one way to defeat enemies is to use lewd attacks and techniques to make them too horny to keep fighting - but in practice it basically just amounts to flavor text. IMO, anyway.

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So I got to the first real choice in the game, giving up after the first boss fight or trying to hold out.
Do these kinds of decisions really change much of anything?

I'm just trying to gauge how I should be playing. I like the scene when you give up, but if it hinders the greater plot I'll abstain for now.

Jul 28, 2018
So I got to the first real choice in the game, giving up after the first boss fight or trying to hold out.
Do these kinds of decisions really change much of anything?

I'm just trying to gauge how I should be playing. I like the scene when you give up, but if it hinders the greater plot I'll abstain for now.
Story-wise (as of 0.51) the only important difference is whether you have zero Perversion or more than zero. Scene-wise you need more Perversion to do more perverted things. The choices are yours and yours alone.

Reactions: Thatguy1109
Jul 28, 2018
Changelog for 0.53:

Added
  • New main story content that continues the Florian storyline, including a new CG!
  • Four new pinups.
  • Fast travel option to go to Carceburg from the Resistance Camp.
  • The ability to return to Sublevel 1 from the Carcen Tunnels.

Fixed
  • Rida wrestling minigame being too difficult.
  • A badgeless scene not being in the Gallery.

Removed
  • Complicated puzzle for femboy comic pinup.
  • "Ass inspection" from Peitho training gallery.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Now the fun process of waiting for a hero link and downloading before it near instantly is removed
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Patreon release-only browser based so it's pretty much impossible for anyone to link it up since you have to verify via Patreon? If I'm wrong then here's hoping someone releases it.

Reactions: Xxpoopoo
Jul 28, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Patreon release-only browser based so it's pretty much impossible for anyone to link it up since you have to verify via Patreon? If I'm wrong then here's hoping someone releases it.
It's not browser-based. They have you link Patreon with itch.io to verify you were a patron when that version was released but after you download it it's like any other local game. Similarly, the Steam release (one version behind) has no DRM.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wait, people post links with the patreon release and it get deleted ? Isn't f95 usually the place where to find Patreon version of games though ?
Yeah, but there haven't been any for this game for a long while that I know of. I also don't know of any patreon versions posted here (this thread or any other) actually being deleted. The most you'll usually see is the author getting a "We don't condone sharing the patreon version", or sometimes they'll go off on a rant against all the "thieves" stealing from them. Very occasionally, you'll get a developer go nuts with trying DRM to prevent sharing.

Of course nothing prevents the developer (or anyone really) from going to the download sites and requesting the files be removed.

Reactions: Pozar55

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Wait, people post links with the patreon release and it get deleted ? Isn't f95 usually the place where to find Patreon version of games though ?
The links aren't deleted, but effectively made useless via DMCA take downs. Fortunately there's a link on this post that's on a drm/censorship resistant site called terminal.cl . Unfortunately they aren't accepting any invites.

Reactions: Pozar55

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Bit late to the game, but this is amazing. A few questions.

Peitho propaganda isn't unlocked when I use the gallery cheat. Is there a reason for that? Seems a bit odd considering everything else unlocked.

I used to have tools to extract images, audio, etc. from rpg maker games, but I haven't done it in a long while. Is there any similar tools for unity that would work on this game so I can poke around and enjoy graphics outside of the game?

Looking forward to the full release. I can't do Patreon, subscription services give me the willies, but I'll surely buy the finished project once it's out.

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Peitho propaganda isn't unlocked when I use the gallery cheat. Is there a reason for that? Seems a bit odd considering everything else unlocked.
You can unlock it by opening a silver box in Dealer's Den(top left corner in Carceburg). The code is written on the box.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes