C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018

MD5: 29598646ba79272fdab63006f7266ce5
SHA1: 5c86cfa57e6b7592b27dc379845609867426ce2a

Last edited:

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Ffs... I've probably been trying that retarded second fight in the horizon simulation for an hour now and I just can't win. That one time I somehow did it, the game just didn't continue and I was stuck in that fight without any enemies and without being able to do anything besides checking the phone. Those stupid Peitho guys just straight up shoot through walls it seems like... the fact that they have ranged attacks is already unfair enough.

Does anyone know how to win in that fight?
In the Horizon combat sections, are the blue 'walls' supposed to serve as cover? Because they don't.
It feels like combat is harder than intended because the enemy can shoot you from anywhere on the map and you can't really avoid it, you also don't have enough health to really deal with that.

Edit2: Knockback on Knucledusters is cruel. It takes something that could be cool and makes it worthless.

The knockback doesn't deal collision damage so you don't get bonus damage from knocking them around, and the fact that they fly four tiles backwards whenever you hit them prevents you from making use of the Grav-knuckle's Akimbo-trait.
Spending AP chasing after the enemy almost always means that you don't have enough left to punch them a second time.
Likewise, Rocket-dash feels like it's intended for use with you charging at or through enemies, but collision does so little damage (and slamming people into walls does NO damage) so it's actually better just using it as a gap-closer, and stopping right in frnt of them so you can do a regular attack.
Cos if you slam into them, you create distance between you and them, which means that you can't attack without spending more AP to close back in.
I searched this thread for "Horizon" and found these with the same problem I'm having now on v 0.53, two and half years later. The 2nd fight is almost impossible to beat without cheating with the console. The spikey floors are just invisible walls that you can't knock enemies into, and the enemies with guns (wtf?) can just shoot you from behind the solid white walls. Furthermore, if you lose and the fight resets, Jewel comes back with 0 health and can't be controlled, so a previous save needs to be loaded. This is practically a hard lock just a few hours into the game :cautious:

Reactions: iamnuff
Jul 28, 2018
Ffs... I've probably been trying that retarded second fight in the horizon simulation for an hour now and I just can't win.
It feels like combat is harder than intended because the enemy can shoot you from anywhere on the map and you can't really avoid it, you also don't have enough health to really deal with that.
I searched this thread for "Horizon" and found these with the same problem I'm having now on v 0.53, two and half years later. The 2nd fight is almost impossible to beat without cheating with the console.
Unfortunately they now force you to use the Grav Knuckles in the VR (Horizon) fights. Before the easiest way to simplify those fights was to switch to a different weapon before going in to the simulation.

The second fight is still winnable, though. Just remember that your main weapon is Jewel's Lover's Twirl and that the guys that start with 45 health are both slow and cannot attack you directly and can mostly be ignored if you keep moving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you're out of VR make sure you switch to a better weapon than the Grav Knuckles.

Last edited:

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I haven't tried this game yet, so, this is just a regular turn base like pokemon game without any sexual related skills?
not pokemon-like. turn-based action strategy (you have so many AP per character per round, which allows you to move/use skills). there are sex-based skills but i don't believe any of them have scenes attached to them, it's just flavor. you won't get a sex scene until the end of combat as a loss/win condition - though there are also plenty of scenes outside of combat, and there's a setting that allows you to press a button to instantly win an encounter

Reactions: quiboune

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
not pokemon-like. turn-based action strategy (you have so many AP per character per round, which allows you to move/use skills). there are sex-based skills but i don't believe any of them have scenes attached to them, it's just flavor. you won't get a sex scene until the end of combat as a loss/win condition - though there are also plenty of scenes outside of combat, and there's a setting that allows you to press a button to instantly win an encounter
IMG_20230609_043746.jpg
I hope the turn base system isn't too grinding, or there's no grinding
Because it's not a battle fuck, I hope it's worth it for the combat, at least not too repetitive

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

xzvzxcv

Mar 26, 2023
i'm blocked at the mission, clear all enemies from sublevel two,
I killed all the enemy but it wont give me the success, and the dor un the south of the map are blocked, one with vines and the other is just locked and jess say "did you uhm... did you find my partner yet?" and i dont. someone can tell me if i finished this maj or if i missed somthing ? thank you

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
I killed all the enemy but it wont give me the success, and the dor un the south of the map are blocked, one with vines and the other is just locked and jess say "did you uhm... did you find my partner yet?" and i dont. someone can tell me if i finished this maj or if i missed somthing ?
Return to Rida and speak to her about how to unblock the entrance with vines. That's literally the next quest objective at that point.

If the quest objective hasn't updated, then you didn't yet cleaned all the enemies (most likely missed one of the side rooms).

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I'm surprised of the amount of content this has, and it was only published in April? Looking forward to more and more content.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes