ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
5 minutes in and.... yea, can't move. First (forced) combat scene with the grenadier and 2/3 grunts. Hints suggest me "I can win if I get close"... I would... if I could move.

I can open the menu tho, and the PDA thing... cannot save nor do much else.

Edit: And... I guess I'm not allowed to play anymore. Clicking "Yes" on startup does nothing but make clicky sounds, Clicking "No" crashes the game... *delete*

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Ok, I have found info about the game console. Unfortunatelly, in the game I've downloaded Video Game and Sound options are not clicable in the menu. Any advices?

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I remember supporting this game way earlier in its development, it had such a nice art style and interesting combat system and the MC even had a girlfriend (if I'm remembering correctly) which is something you almost never see. It had so much potential as a corruption game and it seemed that it was veering towards some rape content both in and out of combat, it kinda made me think of violated heroine. However it seems that the game has since taken a different path and changed its art style (though not its pixel graphics thank god), is the game still as good and full of potential as I remember and how close is it to completion at this time?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I remember supporting this game way earlier in its development, it had such a nice art style and interesting combat system and the MC even had a girlfriend (if I'm remembering correctly) which is something you almost never see. It had so much potential as a corruption game and it seemed that it was veering towards some rape content both in and out of combat, it kinda made me think of violated heroine. However it seems that the game has since taken a different path and changed its art style (though not its pixel graphics thank god), is the game still as good and full of potential as I remember and how close is it to completion at this time?
I cannot say much about some of the recent updates since I am struggling with a game breaking bug (though a very rare one by the sounds of it confined to the public stuff on Newsground and Itchio) but the game is still pretty great the humour is good, the game is far more corruption centred than rape (I cannot actually think of any out right rape content besides the jail stuff) and the combat has improved by leaps and bounds.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any way to pass the time other than battling in the slums and sleeping until curfew or morning ?

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
This game is actually pretty fun. The combat is kinda boring though. The real problem is that you can one-shot pretty much every enemy if you have both MC and the dancer chick attack in one turn. Since the enemies spawn randomly in the slums, they tend to come at you one at a time, so combat is trivially easy.

The dev should really adjust the spawn algorithm for enemies so they spawn in a single pack (maybe with 1-2 stragglers located elsewhere in the map). That way you need to get close to do damage, but you're actually vulnerable from attacks.

The patrols with Throb and related motel progression are also super linear and not terribly fun.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Right after the VR rescue combat victory screen, the game locked up.
Third Crisis Lock 1.png

It didn't freeze, you can still access the game menu and phone, but nothing happens and the game does not progress. Hitting 'Q' or 'E' does nothing. The left-over grenade might have something to do with it. Reloading the autosave and playing the combat again with no grenades left on the field allows the game to progress normally.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
any way of removal to being drunk when at the very beginning of the game. I got stuck cannot talk to the barkeeper and progress the game.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
After playing I can say this game is actually looking really good so far it's hitting every thing I like in a 2D game like this. Only thing that would make it better for if the sex CG shared the same artist as the Portrait art, right now it's mostly the portraits that do it for me, and also if pregnancy was added.
Pregnancy and birth go hard af.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
So I'm having trouble progressing the game. I'm at the part where you just learned that Karen might be at the bar and you have the mission "find the bar." You go outside at night and have to sneak past the guards.

I let myself get caught by the guards a couple times to see the scenes, but what do I do now? I tried going to the building labeled "PUB" in the southeast corner but...nothing happens when I get to the door. Tried going to bed but the only options I get are leave and view gallery, and the hotel guy doesn't have any options either

Reactions: hellohi123

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
Just like Rubix, I'm stuck at the commander part. I also think that the Push ability you sometimes have, makes the game lock/freeze.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
need help how do i get my blue suit back i bought the punk but now blue suit not in options and also how do i find weapons to fight commander

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes