twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I downloaded Android version and i get the unity logo and the Anduo Games logo but after that I get a black screen. Restarted and reinstalled a few times. Android 7.1.2.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
I downloaded Android version and i get the unity logo and the Anduo Games logo but after that I get a black screen. Restarted and reinstalled a few times. Android 7.1.2.
Try waiting for a bit, it might just be loading for a little longer than you'd expect.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Try waiting for a bit, it might just be loading for a little longer than you'd expect.
I see. Is there a usual loading time that you know how long that is ?
I will try to open it and leave the phone alone for a few minutes and see if that was it.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
How's that ETA coming?
All the art assets are final now. We're working on implementing the last of them now and then it's off to building / releasing which takes a few hours. So it should be out within the next few hours if nothing goes wrong.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Old saves compatible ?
Also, I'm stuck, asking the guy at the inn about the explosives and he keeps telling me to meet him at the abandoned house, but whenever I go to it with the guard armour it is locked, and without it, I am unable to move there. What am I doing wrong ?

Apr 20, 2018
Old saves compatible ?
Also, I'm stuck, asking the guy at the inn about the explosives and he keeps telling me to meet him at the abandoned house, but whenever I go to it with the guard armour it is locked, and without it, I am unable to move there. What am I doing wrong ?
U have to go there at night without using the guard armor

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
help... I do not know what to do (sleep does not let me) early game
Hey, it's not supposed to be night at that point in the game. Try Opening the console ( ) and type in "Time.set 12". That should fix it!

Reactions: SrZurdo

User000955

Nov 26, 2016
so wait is there anyway to get a save file with the gallery? everytime i try adding that gallery save to the saves it never shows

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Isn't the game play is to small ? I just fight with wildfire then go after him then just end of play wait for the .9.0

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes