ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, my search gave no results. How and where do you get the outfit for working at the pub?

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Confirm the 0.9.0 update date it will be on 6th April or it also come in march ?
It will come some time in April, but there is no set day yet. We haven't created the content yet, so we don't currently know how long development will take this time around.

Fan Sig:
View attachment 258712
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/272295_thirdc-fan.gif
That's awesome, thank you very much!!

I'm having an issue with the sound. Is it supposed to be silent?
Did you check the Audio Settings in the Options menu?

Sorry if this has been asked before, my search gave no results. How and where do you get the outfit for working at the pub?
The pub/bar content has it's first stage implemented in 0.9, which is currently only available for patrons. The Outfit is technically already in 0.8, but it is only accessable via console and it has no content.

Reactions: ray3dave and Krull

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
One more question - I can't seem to get the perversion stat past 55. What am I missing?

EDIT - found it!

Could it be that the bar fight is bugged? It freezes.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
How to get a new content ? Start from the beginning ?
The new content should automatically start as soon as all the content from the previous updates has been done (so essentially have all the quests you have be done). We know that there is something wrong in the logic to start the 0.8 content though. It should work for if you skip to 0.6 and go from there though. I have also attached a save file for the 0.8 content, I have exported it from 0.9 though, so I don't think anything will be wrong with it but I can't 100% guarantee it.

Sorry, might be dumb question, but will there be any girl on girl action?
There already are a few girl on girl scenes in the game.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
The new content should automatically start as soon as all the content from the previous updates has been done (so essentially have all the quests you have be done). We know that there is something wrong in the logic to start the 0.8 content though. It should work for if you skip to 0.6 and go from there though. I have also attached a save file for the 0.8 content, I have exported it from 0.9 though, so I don't think anything will be wrong with it but I can't 100% guarantee it.

There already are a few girl on girl scenes in the game.
Thanks

Reactions: Bearcore

Boixar

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, i have a problem. I was playing this game on my phonr, and now when a new update came out, i wanned to install it, but i had an error pop out in a middle of an instalation, which says "app not installed". Do you know what might problem be? My phone is huawai p10

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Hey, i have a problem. I was playing this game on my phonr, and now when a new update came out, i wanned to install it, but i had an error pop out in a middle of an instalation, which says "app not installed". Do you know what might problem be? My phone is huawai p10
Hey, I've heard others report this problem and resolve it by uninstalling Third Crisis first (make sure to save your save files first ) and then installing the apk again.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great game for the most part, the sex scene art is probably the worst part of it. Too cartoony style, no muscle definition or shading like the standing portrait.
It's like you're meant to masturbate to the text and not the cg which is fine I guess, maybe they should just skip sex scene art entirely to speed up things. It could then allow for better writing like bothering to write the characters using lube before initiating anal sex in the middle of the street.

Reactions: dar4e

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
so... how to get the waitress outfit?
In retrospektive, we shouldn't have put it into the patchnotes... While it is technically in the game, it doesn't do anything yet. The content for it is only implemented in 0.9, which is only available for patrons right now.

If you still want to have the outfit, here's the console command to give it:
Code:
item.give Waitress Uniform

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes