KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
In retrospektive, we shouldn't have put it into the patchnotes... While it is technically in the game, it doesn't do anything yet. The content for it is only implemented in 0.9, which is only available for patrons right now.

If you still want to have the outfit, here's the console command to give it:
Code:
item.give Waitress Uniform
ohhh... thanks. i thought you can already get it in the 8.0 update. so... how am i suppose to use the console?

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Did you check the Audio Settings in the Options menu?

I did. But, there was no sounds. Evidently, I think it's my laptop.

neko

May 1, 2017
So my game keeps freezing up after the fight at the slums with throb... when you win, it just freezes there. What do I do to fix it?

neko

May 1, 2017
So my game keeps freezing up after the fight at the slums with throb... when you win, it just freezes there. What do I do to fix it?
NVM I know why. It's a bug. If you end that fight using a skill it bugs the game and it doesnt start the next scene.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
You can skip it with
Code:
newcombat.win
You could also try clicking right mouse button, that could maybe fix it

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
So once i start the route where the motel owner dominates there is no way to go back?
that also happen to me. but after i go back to the menu and then click continue, apparently you don't have to do it all over again.

thegrayspy

May 19, 2018
Did you check the Audio Settings in the Options menu?

I did. But, there was no sounds. Evidently, I think it's my laptop.
I also had issues with getting no sound; I discovered it was because my headphones somehow entered an "exclusive mode", that unity had issues with, and after disabling that, audio worked fine.

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone have recommendations on games similar to this? I really like this game but haven't found many "rpgm" style games with this level of story, art, and non-grind.

Reactions: limpus14

Asakoora

Jan 10, 2018
Got this in 0.7.6 and in 0.8 as well. I can not proceed further, 'cos there is no chance to attack. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Got this in 0.7.6 and in 0.8 as well. I can not proceed further, 'cos there is no chance to attack. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give it another try, it's a weird bug. There should be an autosave right before the fight starts that you can continue from. If it happens again, just reload the autosave again and type 'newcombat.win' without quotes in the ingame console when the fight starts.

Asakoora

Jan 10, 2018
Give it another try, it's a weird bug. There should be an autosave right before the fight starts that you can continue from. If it happens again, just reload the autosave again and type 'newcombat.win' without quotes in the ingame console when the fight starts.

Got this bug, like, 5 or 7 times. Last save (exept autosave before battle) was over 1 hour before, so i decided to give up (in 0.7.6). Anyway, do you need any files for investigation?

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Got this bug, like, 5 or 7 times. Last save (exept autosave before battle) was over 1 hour before, so i decided to give up (in 0.7.6). Anyway, do you need any files for investigation?
Yea, a save file would be super helpfull!

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes