Kazuma-san

Aug 29, 2017
Hello guys, does anyone know a walkthrough or something to get all the CGs? I still have 4 or 5 and don't know how to obtain them. I appreciate any help

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yes. The one with the dealer of explosives
You're trying to get there in the middle of the day, aren't you?

Go at night. Dodge the guards, go down past the Inn, slip through the trees to the abandoned shack. The door will be open.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Just posting my semi regular comment about how the online version of the game is broken and the mannequin Jen is still there.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Just posting my semi regular comment about how the online version of the game is broken and the mannequin Jen is still there.
Clear your cookies for the page to remove your corrupted saves and then refresh the page.

appollac

Sep 24, 2017
There's a bug that prevents me from leaving Jenna's room in the morning: the game thinks Jenna is always naked, I can change the clothes but it's useless. I can leave the room only when Jenna wears the guard armor in the night.

Feb 1, 2019
i'm getting some bugs when i go and try to bar tend. whenever i enter the pub the time automatically goes to 9pm. i used the console to change the time so i can get the uniform but now when i go to try and bar tend i choose the ask for job option and then a couple dudes pop up and my character changes her outfit but she's in the same spot and nothing happens. when i move around to the tables i have the hand icon but that doesn't do anything. i try and talk to the bartender but clicking E doesn't do anything either. i can't leave the pub either after that. in the console i get a red null error but i don't know how to copy the information.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is this the right change log? The changelog pdf file says 0.10 but the OP says 0.9.1.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes