FlyingPuppy

Jan 30, 2018
i'm getting some bugs when i go and try to bar tend. whenever i enter the pub the time automatically goes to 9pm. i used the console to change the time so i can get the uniform but now when i go to try and bar tend i choose the ask for job option and then a couple dudes pop up and my character changes her outfit but she's in the same spot and nothing happens. when i move around to the tables i have the hand icon but that doesn't do anything. i try and talk to the bartender but clicking E doesn't do anything either. i can't leave the pub either after that. in the console i get a red null error but i don't know how to copy the information.
I'm also encountering this bug. Anyone else?
Also, how am I gonna make further progress in the main mission? Is there any npc I should've met, or any mission I need to finish first?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
is there any lesbian content
Yes.

I'm also encountering this bug. Anyone else?
Also, how am I gonna make further progress in the main mission? Is there any npc I should've met, or any mission I need to finish first?
i'm getting some bugs when i go and try to bar tend. whenever i enter the pub the time automatically goes to 9pm. i used the console to change the time so i can get the uniform but now when i go to try and bar tend i choose the ask for job option and then a couple dudes pop up and my character changes her outfit but she's in the same spot and nothing happens. when i move around to the tables i have the hand icon but that doesn't do anything. i try and talk to the bartender but clicking E doesn't do anything either. i can't leave the pub either after that. in the console i get a red null error but i don't know how to copy the information.
This must be a bug that popped up from merging branches before releasing. Sorry about that, will be working on a fix.

Is this the right change log? The changelog pdf file says 0.10 but the OP says 0.9.1.
Yeah, why is that 0.10? Is this really a change log of 0.9.1?
Sorry about that, was a copy paste mistake. The changelogs for 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 are now properly linked in the OP.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
my game is bugged all my gears are gone punk outfit vibro suit except holiday ones jennas jacket and badge also i to have encountered that PUB bug

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Why jenna can't go in cancberg again when i was trying to go it give me error try to closr game

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
One more thing after going PUB asking for job got new dress and he will say come day time while going outside game crashing why ?

I try my all save files same crashing i also start a new game but still same result crashing ..

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hi guys! Love this game.
Am I allowed to post links on the latest version here?
I'd appreciate it if you didn't, but it's not a problem if you do.

I don't suppose there is any chance of this game ever having a Mac version made?
No immediate plans for that, no.

my game is bugged all my gears are gone punk outfit vibro suit except holiday ones jennas jacket and badge also i to have encountered that PUB bug
Can you send over a save so I can take a look at it? What happened that caused your gear to disappear if you know?

Why jenna can't go in cancberg again when i was trying to go it give me error try to closr game
Can you give a screenshot of the error? That screenshot doesn't show an error, just a loading screen.

One more thing after going PUB asking for job got new dress and he will say come day time while going outside game crashing why ?

I try my all save files same crashing i also start a new game but still same result crashing ..
The pub is bugged, currently working on a patch to fix it.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Was about to say. Bugs seem to be:

1. Time automatically changes to 9pm when entering.
2. Even if you set it back, get the job and everything, you can only do the day job. The night job will put you into your outfit and you can see a hand over tables like there is something to do, but you cant do anything, you cant talk to the bar owner and you cant leave.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Also, still a bug where combat gets locked when you get immobilized against the floggers
Plus if I reload and old save and re-initiate combat I am automatically immobile.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Do you think the patch to fix it will be soon ? I am not asking for you to rush it or anything, but if it will get patched soon, I could wait for it and not play the game until then. If it takes long, I should just play the rest of the game now and avoid the pub.

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Can
I'd appreciate it if you didn't, but it's not a problem if you do.

No immediate plans for that, no.

Can you send over a save so I can take a look at it? What happened that caused your gear to disappear if you know?

Can you give a screenshot of the error? That screenshot doesn't show an error, just a loading screen.

Can you tell me Vilsa how to change time ?

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
This update is so much buggy waiting for the patch of all bugs even i set time.set 0 so game crash

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Waiting for the patch update because i'm changing the time to 0 so it will crash the game

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes