kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
I agree whit that old Cg art is ... "Weird to see, the new Cg of the protagonist is beautiful and ... Well u know.. then i had a problem game don't startup in Android after logo the game lock in startup menú
Sorry for my basic English! It's really a awsome game!

lightselami

Jan 7, 2018
I agree whit that old Cg art is ... "Weird to see, the new Cg of the protagonist is beautiful and ... Well u know.. then i had a problem game don't startup in Android after logo the game lock in startup menú
same here, i tried on 0.9.1 and 0.10 but cant start game.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
same here, i tried on 0.9.1 and 0.10 but cant start game.
The game crash un Android after they logo intro don't load menú Someone can help?
Thanks for reporting on the issue! We are working on it, as we have been for a while. When you guys say the app is crashing, does it exit by itself or do you guys have to force kill it?
What we've seen is that the game just takes an unreasonable amount of time to load up. It seems like we are compressing textures in a way that some devices handle badly. We'll try to fix it, but it's hard since we don't have a device with the same problem.

Game gives a Lorem Ipsum and gets stuck on returning from 6th Throb Patrol it seems
That bug is fixed and a 0.9.1/0.10.1 will be released within the next days!

Reactions: damnson1111

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
We just pushed a bugfix patch for 0.9.1 that should fix a lot of the issues / softlocks you guys have been running into. You can get it right away here:

OP will be updated soonTM.

Reactions: damnson1111

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Patch allowed me to take the day-job, but still can't take the afternoon job......or I did something wrong, since the hall is still open.

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
I hate it when authors pretend to be retarded or are just straight up retarded and put out 0.10 after 0.9
The version number should not be viewed as a decimal system, but rather as a decimal point (".") separated list of versions.
How this list of versions should be structured has been the cause of many holy wars among programmers.
One very common way of versioning is XXX.YYY.ZZZ, where:
- XXX represents major structural changes (game completion, major overhaul of the game dynamics)
- YYY represents feature updates (addition to the story line, extra scenes)
- ZZZ represents bugfixes or sometimes also suffixes to indicate pre-releases etc.

So as Silver said
1.0 is usually reserved for full version. 1.0> means it's not completed.
And please refrain from name calling.
Mindless insults, even if they stem from ignorance, are a sure way to ruin an otherwise great community.

kevo12kevo

Jul 15, 2018
Okay the game in Android OS when You launch the game we see 2 logos of the developers after that mapa of the city is in the background sooo the game fall in a black screen so in a couple of seconds the game closes for itself please fix i love this game is much better thanks insexsity <3 sorry my English is basic. But i hope u can see the problem

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes