Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
they're probably not gonna be pissed if someone puts the latest public build on here when it releases, as he was literally gonna do that himself at some point anyway, probably the reason he got on this thread once it did release.

putting the patreon release on here, is a different story.

Reactions: RenDedSec

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Dude i think you got me wrong.
I meant that then the v0.11 came out at patreon(only for patreons for money) if you post it here,it will be deleted.
I know that you can post free version here then it realeses public
dude,the author of the game is runing this title.So even if someone post the link,Vilsa will delete it.Better to ask people in pm for link.
Why do you think so?He is already did this before(maybe not exacly he but it was deleted for sure)
Don't know where you're getting that idea from, but I've never deleted anything. The links on the OP of this thread are to last month's Patreon version (this month's public version minus the bugfixes) and I neither put those there nor deleted them. They've been up there since it came out for patrons.

My policy with this stuff is I obviously don't appreciate people sharing Patreon builds, but I won't try to stop them from being shared.

Please don't spread misinformation about me.

Edit:

Also, just a quick status update. We've been crunching to polish up the new content for 0.11, and it'll hopefully be out along with the 0.10 public version tomorrow.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
0.10 public version will include current patreon only bug fixes? I'm mostly concerned with that latin passage in the motel being stuck again.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
0.10 public version will include current patreon only bug fixes? I'm mostly concerned with that latin passage in the motel being stuck again.
considering this month was mostly bug fixes, presumably, yeah. there's no real reason to withhold that.

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
Don't know where you're getting that idea from, but I've never deleted anything. The links on the OP of this thread are to last month's Patreon version (this month's public version minus the bugfixes) and I neither put those there nor deleted them. They've been up there since it came out for patrons.

My policy with this stuff is I obviously don't appreciate people sharing Patreon builds, but I won't try to stop them from being shared.

Please don't spread misinformation about me.

Edit:

Also, just a quick status update. We've been crunching to polish up the new content for 0.11, and it'll hopefully be out along with the 0.10 public version tomorrow.
i want to ask a thing, the bar nightshift were you can get infinite lust in the most recent version, will it be like this even after when you'll upload the missing image?... in other words the bar night shift even after the last upate will remain a lust farm?

willie noname

Jul 8, 2018
sorry I realize this is a dumb question but how do I advance the plot after getting the whiskey, doing the VR mission, and getting the explosives? I can't seem to find the "equipment" I need to continue and cannot get past the drunken guard by the slums

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
sorry I realize this is a dumb question but how do I advance the plot after getting the whiskey, doing the VR mission, and getting the explosives? I can't seem to find the "equipment" I need to continue and cannot get past the drunken guard by the slums
You have to complete the quest where Throb asks you to patrol with him. However, the route where you reveal your identity to the motel owner is bugged in the version currently uploaded, leaving the game unplayable past that point. The fix is supposed to be made public today, though (according to the dev).

Reactions: damnson1111

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
You have to complete the quest where Throb asks you to patrol with him. However, the route where you reveal your identity to the motel owner is bugged in the version currently uploaded, leaving the game unplayable past that point. The fix is supposed to be made public today, though (according to the dev).
It only bugs at the end... Just hit the skip button to skip that section.

BananaDude69

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone got that dank 0.11? I was stuck at the bug mentioned above with skipping not working and was waiting for 0.11 for the bug fix.

Xakirax

Sep 7, 2017
On the Android version the game either freezes or crashes for me when I first try to go to carceburg. Tried using console commands to go from the abandoned shack to carceburg and then walk to the gaurd to initiate carceburg first appearance. Didn't work either
Got around it by leaving abandoned shack and going into inner forwst to activate dialogue. Then console command to carceburg and walk around the two guards to the top of the area to initiate first carceburg dialogue.

However the bartending drink mix doesn't show any bottles so you can't tell what you are doing.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Ran into a with the public version. Public probably won't be live until another day or so.

Reactions: damnson1111
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes