Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
so many version has passed, but has anyone leak the unlock all code yet?
It's Gallery.UnlockAll, it's not really a secret.
how does one get the 2nd townhall ads scene? hint isnt different to the 1st one and ive looked at most if not all the posters multiple times.
It was actually mistakingly added to the gallery when it was a scene that got cut. You can use Gallery.UnlockAll in the console to see it, that's currently the only way to unlock it. Sorry for the confusion.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

It was actually mistakingly added to the gallery when it was a scene that got cut. You can use Gallery.UnlockAll in the console to see it, that's currently the only way to unlock it. Sorry for the confusion.
well, pardon me, never really played or pay attention in the thread to begin with, sorry for ignorance

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Good game, well done gradual corruption of the protagonist. Nice writing and art as well although some CGs looks different/worse than others - im guessing theyre from earlier versions.
I played a bit with the waitress route and it was super hot. Are there more places like the Pub with repeatable, increasingly more lewd scenes?
Free roam activities/jobs/encounters are imo the best part of these type of games. More free roam so our heroine can enjoy her new slutty lifestyle! :cool:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019

Bring Back National D- err, I mean, do you intend to properly implement the scene in question?
After all the stuff I tried doing and places I tried searching to unlock the phantom scene, might I suggest a scene where Jenna finds one of her posters inside a citizen's house and gets turned on by the thought that she's so desired that people are stealing her ads for 'personal, private use'?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Yeah for more outfits, would love if we could actually buy those nipple piercings from the 0.15 update.

Also is the new sublevel 2 scene not in the gallery?

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Do you mean having the ability to write on Jenna's suit? There's already a marker in-game that lets you write on her skin.
no, like let her nude marker on skin be an actual outfit for other scenes, for example social eating, etc. after "unlocking it" and a certain perversion level..jewel could help her out ;)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
no, like let her nude marker on skin be an actual outfit for other scenes, for example social eating, etc. after "unlocking it" and a certain perversion level..jewel could help her out ;)
Yeah, I wish the writing showed up during scenes where Jenna is nude. I also wish the damaged suit showed up during scenes, possibly showing writing if she's wearing it.
But, it would require a lot of work to make the game check if Jenna is wearing those and then redraw every possible scene where she could be shown with writing or a damaged suit...

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Someone else finished the sublevel 2 quest and got stuck at that door in sublevel 1 asking for 2 key cards?!? i have no clue if i did something wrong or if game is bugged or if its as intended just not finished ?!?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
what the fuck...everything is perfect with this game but the main thing sex scene is descriptioned,not even an image about sex...

doaprey

Jun 9, 2017
Hum i have problem here, someone can help me ? Actually i do bartender work, shift to the morning, and now i have a recipe i can't complete.
That's the request:
And here are the recipe:
-Berrypop:
-Double buuze:
-Limeswing:
-Lover's fap:
-devil's cum:

I have try the berrypop, double buuze and lover's fap but this is not good. And limeswing or devil's cum, i don't have the recipe, so i try some without recipe, but there are so much possibility...
If someone know how do, thank you in advance.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hum i have problem here, someone can help me ? Actually i do bartender work, shift to the morning, and now i have a recipe i can't complete.
That's the request:
And here are the recipe:
-Berrypop:
-Double buuze:
-Limeswing:
-Lover's fap:
-devil's cum:

I have try the berrypop, double buuze and lover's fap but this is not good. And limeswing or devil's cum, i don't have the recipe, so i try some without recipe, but there are so much possibility...
If someone know how do, thank you in advance.
Each drink has a description on the bottom of the page. The one you are looking for is Limeswing: lime cherry-syrup water vodka rum. Add ice and a cherry at the end. Enjoy.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes