Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The clothing system like most other games isn't well implemented. It makes no sense for any of them to run around naked, the world doesn't react to it properly, plus it contradicts the dialogue at times which is very bad. It'd be better if the player couldn't swap clothing and it'd automatically change depending on the stats/context. Then you could have various poses for the portraits which the player looks at most of the time since you limited the variables.
I feel like the clothing system does what it's meant to.
You have armour that breaks, you can get jizzed on and NPCs react to it, and you can be naked and get reactions.
All that's left is for the jumpsuit to have proper reactions and interactions from having it open.
It'd be neat if once you're able to take the badge off that caused things in town to change or something.
These are minor things though, rather bigger content bits be pushed and this be left as low priority stuff when the meat of the game is up and running.

Reactions: niceicebicycle

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I feel like the clothing system does what it's meant to.
You have armour that breaks, you can get jizzed on and NPCs react to it, and you can be naked and get reactions.
All that's left is for the jumpsuit to have proper reactions and interactions from having it open.
It'd be neat if once you're able to take the badge off that caused things in town to change or something.
These are minor things though, rather bigger content bits be pushed and this be left as low priority stuff when the meat of the game is up and running.
Armor break is kinda irrelevant because theres no emotional response from anyone. It's just nudity for its own sake. I prefer sections of the game where normalcy and decency is enforced to have bigger impact when its time for sex. Casual nudity in public is the worst thing. It's like snacking on snickers bars while waiting to get to the meal, the meal wont be as good.
Normal people should just refuse to talk to people who look messy. The message should be "go take a shower and put on clothes if you want to talk" from most npcs.
Badge being off prob just leads to rape which is inherently boring.
I hope they finally get to proper lezdom with the girlfriend at some point.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Armor break is kinda irrelevant because theres no emotional response from anyone. It's just nudity for its own sake. I prefer sections of the game where normalcy and decency is enforced to have bigger impact when its time for sex. Casual nudity in public is the worst thing. It's like snacking on snickers bars while waiting to get to the meal, the meal wont be as good.
Normal people should just refuse to talk to people who look messy. The message should be "go take a shower and put on clothes if you want to talk" from most npcs.
Badge being off prob just leads to rape which is inherently boring.
I hope they finally get to proper lezdom with the girlfriend at some point.
The entire world in this game isn't normal though.. the whole point is that because of Peitho it's become a depraved near post-apoc scenario where sex is currency, and women are basically cattle with some shining exceptions but no one is normal. Plus the game's got a pretty strong humiliation/corruption theme going for it, that's what most of the scenes are past the point where you have more of a choice in them. It always devolves into J. having way too much fun cos even the air is probably corrupt.
There shouldn't be an emotional response, just a "oh you have a badge, but fuck you're hot" or "ay, free pussy" or "lol you got shredded." Sex, nudity, depravity etc. are about as casual as it can get in this universe, in this timeline or whatever, and not every NPC needs a scene to accompany a reaction. Also I don't think this game has a single real rape scene. Maybe at the very beginning with Karen but easily 95% of scenes so far are things you choose to allow, even the NPCs are like that so taking the badge off kinda assumes you're doing it with a goal in mind, otherwise you go pure.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
The main issue with armor break or walking around naked isn't the in universe stuff it's just some of the bugs/unimplemented things. Like if you walk around naked, townhall scenes all have you clothed. That's really it.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
full save?? please?
You're one of those people that just goes around saying this without even trying the game or reading the OP at all huh?
Could not even be bothered to read through it and find the cheat RIGHT in the OP that unlocks the whole gallery you just went ahead and posted begging. Sometimes I wonder if people like this are just bots..

Reactions: Geralt_of_Trivia

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
You're one of those people that just goes around saying this without even trying the game or reading the OP at all huh?
Could not even be bothered to read through it and find the cheat RIGHT in the OP that unlocks the whole gallery you just went ahead and posted begging. Sometimes I wonder if people like this are just bots..
People on this site have a tendency to think with their head, and i dont mean the one on their shoulders

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I'm stuck in the motel very early in the game. I need to get the explosives so I spoke to the guy in the middle room, then napped until curfew... I know I need to go down to the abandoned house (coffee guy's old house), but I can't seem to leave the motel. There's no exit trigger at the door, and I can't find any other way out. Klaus has no new dialogue.

What am I missing?

NeatoBurrito

Feb 24, 2018
man this game is good, really good art and good story. my only issue is you guys did such a good job making a likeable main character that i'm always trying to keep her out of sexual encounters! i've been going massive stretches between actual scenes cause i cant bring myself to do anything to her :p awesome game so far though

• Haha
Reactions: Detective Cancer

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
my only issue is you guys did such a good job making a likeable main character that i'm always trying to keep her out of sexual encounters!
I restarted my game for basically that reason... The perversion route is too heavily front-loaded. You start out with this cool character and witty dialogue, then suddenly out of nowhere you get a 'Press X to become a slut' option for +20 perversity. It just seems immediately out of character.

I think that +20 could be distributed better... A +5 for coffee guy's grope, another +5 when alone in his house, then a gated +10 inside the base. Same end result, but a better ramp.

[Edit]
I'm still stuck in the motel BTW. As per my earlier post...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I restarted my game for basically that reason... The perversion route is too heavily front-loaded. You start out with this cool character and witty dialogue, then suddenly out of nowhere you get a 'Press X to become a slut' option for +20 perversity. It just seems immediately out of character.

I think that +20 could be distributed better... A +5 for coffee guy's grope, another +5 when alone in his house, then a gated +10 inside the base. Same end result, but a better ramp.

[Edit]
I mean.. they're options, no?
Jenna is an egotistical hero type and she's a very sexual person to begin with. She's into being dominated and toyed with by Karen and you learn that soon enough, she's also always been playful and flirty. It's not out of character unless you let her break by going way deep into the pervert quests. I feel like it's a decent sacrifice if you wanna stay truly faithful to Karen but the thing about that is Karen and J. were never fully exclusive anyway and on top of that there's several lewd-ish scenes that don't give you perversion at all that you have to get through.
The other thing about that is that only a few dialogue options will make you required to be Pure. In fact, so far in the game there's only one option that makes it a requirement to have never done anything lewd as far as I can tell. You can be pretty lewd without ruining important choices you could make but if you want the full wholesome J. you need to avoid all of them.
If they lowered how much perversion each scene gives you then they'd have to lower the overall perversion requirements because it would become really grindy to get high numbers for certain options and you'd be in the same place as before. They might space these things out more in the future but for now it's best they keep them in like this so new players get the gist of the game right away. A lot of people would just turn away if you spent 20 minutes without introducing lewd options I think, even if the plot is neat.
The easy thing to do is to ignore the choices you don't like. I don't really see any of this as a problem, it's not like other games that force things on you and only give you the illusion of choice.
Edit on that attention span note: Just look above, someone asked for a save file without even looking at the game at all or even the OP. Lol.

Regarding that bug though I dunno what to tell ya I've never had it and I'm not sure even using the console would help with that. Restarting isn't that difficult though and the game has a ton of autosaves you could make use of, have you tried any of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Racktor

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

[Edit]
tfw you think ero game has too much ero

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Jenna is an egotistical hero type and she's a very sexual person to begin with. It's not out of character unless you let her break by going way deep into the pervert quests.
In the opener/intro she's very much not sexual though. That's what I'd like them to fix... In the beginning Jenna makes no sexual comments about Karen, no sexual comments or innuendo in general, and totally rejects the advances of the Grumpy Old Man (coffee guy)... Once she gets into the stronghold it's clear that she's under some kind of influence, which she continues to reject unequivocally every single time it comes up.
She fights her way through all the goons to Leath, basically the final boss from her perspective, only to be presented with a choice that amounts to 'keep going' or 'give up and completely submit'... At this point it's totally out of character to make the +20 Perversity choice.

I just want her to have more options to demonstrate some sexuality before that choice. Indulging in thoughts about Karen, taking a little 'alone time', responding more neutrally to coffee guy, not outright rejecting the Stronghold's influence. There are plenty of options...

(As for my issue/bug, I must be doing something wrong... I re-downloaded the game from the OP, just in case, even though it's still version 0.18.0-pr. I've restarted twice, but I get stuck in the same place every time... Talk to the explosives guy, sleep till curfew, but I can't leave the motel. If I sleep till the next morning I still can't leave, and if I sleep again till the next curfew I also still can't leave. The only conversation option with Klaus is about the shower, and I don't have 50fb to use it yet.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes