Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
When trying ot leave the motel after clearing most of sublevel 2, I am told I can't leave without my gear. Not sure what gear it refers to though

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In the opener/intro she's very much not sexual though. That's what I'd like them to fix... In the beginning Jenna makes no sexual comments about Karen, no sexual comments or innuendo in general, and totally rejects the advances of the Grumpy Old Man (coffee guy)... Once she gets into the stronghold it's clear that she's under some kind of influence, which she continues to reject unequivocally every single time it comes up.
That's just how it is when you're telling a story, you learn a lot more about her past and playfulness as it becomes more relevant. At the intro she's a stoic silly hero type and it gets more serious later on as the stakes are revealed and all that. You also sorta influence her past yourself with your choices in a memory she has later on anyway. The intro should remain neutral so you get into the game and learn how it works, with only that hint of lewdness from the coffee guy. Then you're given all these choices to mess around with.
As far as your issue, I can't imagine what could be going wrong, maybe one of the devs will pop in and help.
You could also ask on their itch.io page, this seems like a major glitch.
When trying ot leave the motel after clearing most of sublevel 2, I am told I can't leave without my gear. Not sure what gear it refers to though
Do you have your badge on? Gotta have your badge on, I forgot it when I went there too.
When you get put into rags they unequip your badge.

Reactions: Geolin

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Just to make sure: After visiting Wildfire in the prison tent, there is no more content, right?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Just to make sure: After visiting Wildfire in the prison tent, there is no more content, right?
There's some more after that, depending on that choice at the bar afterward.
If you choose to become a slut your perversion goes to 0 and you get to do lewd things all over again.
If you choose to stick with her you can go back, and talk to the leader and some more events happen.

The game will explicitly let you know when you've reached the end of the content.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Do you have your badge on? Gotta have your badge on, I forgot it when I went there too.
When you get put into rags they unequip your badge.
Yep. I dunno if it changes later but at the moment the game won't let me out of the bedroom without the badge and all of Jenna's clothes being worn.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yep. I dunno if it changes later but at the moment the game won't let me out of the bedroom without the badge and all of Jenna's clothes being worn.
That is so bizarre, and that it persists across saves or in entirely new games is really weird.
Hmmm...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How long does it usually take for new updates to be posted on this site? v0.19.0 is out
Either a Patron gives a mod the updated game/posts it here or the public version comes out and that's posted.
It's really up to the people supporting the game to give it up here so there's no way to tell.
Who knows, if you want the update right away there's always paying for it.

Reactions: Bearcore

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
The two enemies on the attached screen below cannot be attacked (you can not get to them in combat) which makes it not possible to finish one side quest in this area

1578521986802.png

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do i get the tunnel sleep CGs ?
If you wanna get 'em legit just save before you have to pick someone to sleep with after you return to the hub to try and help Wildfire and Florida anyway. You'll get a choice of sleeping alone on the floor or with one of the characters. Unless you're pure you can't sleep with K, but the other 3 will give you a scene each.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes