icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Kinda surprised this game doesn't have the "lesbian" tag, since there seems to be a decent amount of that in-game. Hell, I've seen shit with a single "barely-could-even-be-considered-lesbian" threesome scene get tagged for it.

[EDIT]: To further clarify, this game literally starts with the female MC attempting to rescue her girlfriend, while said girlfriend is forced to lick the pussy of some other woman. Then the opening area has collectible picture pieces to unlock a picture featuring the MC fucking her girlfriend against the wall with a strap-on. There also seems to be many more lesbian/girl+girl scenes to unlock and see according to the gallery, but it's missing the lesbian tag for some reason.
Meanwhile you'll see something on here where a guy has sex with two women who barely interact except for maybe something like a kiss or squishing their tits together, and it's the only scene in the game to even remotely seem "lesbian" but it'll have the tag.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JJDLT2 and Fyo

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Damn so much cumplay, its like a first game to cover so much in my favourite fetish. Maybe im a LITTLE sad cuz of how deprived our sweet heroine became but those top notch scenes are making up for me. Wish more games abused the shit our of cum fetish

Reactions: oldlust

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Have they updated the artstyle? I remember playing this a looong time ago and it had a completely different main character.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Have they updated the artstyle? I remember playing this a looong time ago and it had a completely different main character.
The first and fourth screenshots show the new artstyle which is the standard for the game save for a few places where it's still got placeholder old style.

Since it's gonna happen sooner or later here are my saves to prevent begging and spamming, they're all right before this update but 100% done up till then as I haven't had time to play. I may update these this weekend if I can manage it.
Full lewd save: Continues the story but with perversion maxed out, town hall story is one day away from Bad End.
Pure save: No lewdness ever except required ones that don't raise perversion.
Slut save: Chose to stay in the town and simply be a slut, lets you do all the scenes over again.
My gallery save is also included, it has everything up till 0.18 I think, might be missing a pinup perhaps.
Drop the folder here:
C:\Users\<You>\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis
Extract it and replace anything it asks you to, which should only be the gallery.sav unless you named your files the same as me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyphrus

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
The first and fourth screenshots show the new artstyle which is the standard for the game save for a few places where it's still got placeholder old style.

Since it's gonna happen sooner or later here are my saves to prevent begging and spamming, they're all right before this update but 100% done up till then.
Full lewd save: Continues the story but with perversion maxed out, town hall story is one day away from Bad End.
Slut save: Chose to stay in the town and simply be a slut, lets you do all the scenes over again.
My gallery save is also included, it has everything up till 0.18 I think, might be missing a pinup perhaps.
Drop the folder here:
Extract it and replace anything it asks you to, which should only be the gallery.sav unless you named your files the same as me.
I can't find the LocalLow in AppData or Anduo Games in App Data :/ ..

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018

Since it's gonna happen sooner or later here are my saves to prevent begging and spamming, they're all right before this update but 100% done up till then.
Drop the folder here:
Nvm I checked now, ty w/e xD

D

Deleted member 119819

Man this game is bad. The H scenes are so damn lazy... there are basically like what 5 proper scenes in the entire game? The rest is recycled over and over.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In my opinion, the update is good, as always and small, as always.
Not every update is a major addition, not to come off as a white-knight because the second this turns into LOK:R or A Town Uncovered I'll dip but I'd rather get these bite-sized but frequent and consistent updates than have a several month break for a rushed release of something subpar that ends up leading to a full reset or engine migration.

Reactions: Geolin

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
In my opinion, the update is good, as always and small, as always.
Christmas leading into January means slowdowns in content for the industry.
It's normal to not work during holidays and it would also be normal to skip the january release.

Brawnyspirit

Mar 12, 2019
i kinda wish they're using the old artwork tbh it's not that the new artwork was bad mind you but there's something about it that i kinda hate about but i can't put my finger on what it is.

Nov 12, 2018
Was there only the one additional scene for the slut route? That's really disappointing, especially since it seems you cant even leave the townhall once you've started it.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes