Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fake edit: if anyone knows how to leave the townhall after starting the slut route please let me know!
Like.. undo accepting the quest? You should just be able to load an autosave.
Or when you get to the very end of it? Because the very end is inescapable, you're just a new Peitho slave.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wow are u living here XD
Thanks for the answer though
It's Saturday, I'm sitting around sick and watching videos so when a reply shows up here I basically know instantly, that's all.
If I wasn't sick I'd be masturbating to this wonderful lovely game but I can't get in the mood while I'm dripping nasal fluid. :(

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Am I going insane or does anyone else remember that there were a lot more scenes in the townhall, mainly anal?

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
The game is still in great CG quality, not to mention the great story, Third Crisis has become one of my favorite games.
I think Jenna's art is beautiful and sexy, as well as Jewel and the other characters, but at such an important moment of the game they changed Jenna's haircut, which unfortunately didn't look as beautiful as the original model.
Another thing I miss so much about the game is anal sex scenes, I think you need a little more CG with anal sex involving Jenna, maybe at the Pub itself, a continuation of the bartender work with anal sex and enjoyment inside, maybe even an inside view as was done in the last pub CGs

Translated by Google.

Urizen

May 28, 2018
Game seems awesome, but sadly it won't start in my PC. I can see the .exe in NVIDIA's GPU activity and in the task manager, but it's frozen at around 72MB of RAM for quite some time now. Does someone knows why this happens and how to fix this? Thanks in advance

• Sad
Reactions: Kira999

Akalimuanba

Dec 2, 2018
Game seems awesome, but sadly it won't start in my PC. I can see the .exe in NVIDIA's GPU activity and in the task manager, but it's frozen at around 72MB of RAM for quite some time now. Does someone knows why this happens and how to fix this? Thanks in advance
When I open the game it usually gets frozen for about 1 minute, did you try to wait a little longer before closing the game?

PLSENDMYLIFE

Dec 28, 2017
Like.. undo accepting the quest? You should just be able to load an autosave.
Or when you get to the very end of it? Because the very end is inescapable, you're just a new Peitho slave.
I'd wish this would be some kind of storyline split, and from now on you can play as bad guy, or even better - double agent, that has to endure peito "training course" and eventually get a promotion to the highest ranks of slu... peito officers etc. You know somekind of badass corrupted slut, that works for a good side.

Nov 12, 2018
I'd wish this would be some kind of storyline split, and from now on you can play as bad guy, or even better - double agent, that has to endure peito "training course" and eventually get a promotion to the highest ranks of slu... peito officers etc.
Lol thats exactly what I'd love to see

Urizen

May 28, 2018
When I open the game it usually gets frozen for about 1 minute, did you try to wait a little longer before closing the game?
Yeah, the process is open for about 30 minutes now lol
RAM consumption decreased to around 3MB, but it's still running in background without actually starting the game

Edit: Oh, sorry guys, big oopsie from my end. The game wasn't booting up because Unity decided to bail the fuck out and stopped working for some reason. Just wish I had tested other games sooner lol

Anyway, if anyone ever gets a similar problem, a simple OS restart should do the trick

Last edited:

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
There is WAAAAY too much asset being re-used constantly, looking at the galery, there is like 10 original scene and 107 rehash of the same blowjob art lol

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have 3 questions

#1:- How do i start the Peitho bad end path?

#2:- Is there any sexy times and a possible game over mindbreaking end with Rida the savage hermaphrodite?

#3:- Is there any possible scenes or bad ends with Leath?

The reason for that last one is a sexy evil domme makes me drool a bit.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes