Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
Do every other quest up to that one relating to the ambush.
Someone should approach you and give you armour to use.
Throb in Townhall gives you armour, I'm not sure if you have to talk to him for him to approach you or if he shows up on his own.
I've done this now quest only say find equipment to fight the commander with. I have even that armor

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I've done this now quest only say find equipment to fight the commander with. I have even that armor
Have you bought weapons yet? The Gear shop might be your next stop.
It's been a while now, I genuinely don't recall what you could be missing.

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
Pretty good game overall but progression seems a bit odd. I made enough money for a pair of grav knuckles and was farming rats for cash looong before the actual combat tutorial of the game. I'm not sure what's the "intended" way to do things.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Pretty good game overall but progression seems a bit odd. I made enough money for a pair of grav knuckles and was farming rats for cash looong before the actual combat tutorial of the game. I'm not sure what's the "intended" way to do things.
It's pretty open-ended because you can make choices that facilitate a few things.
For example there's another way to get free grav knuckles but it requires a lewd choice.
Games with lots of choices, even if they end up being linear in story progression, tend to be that way.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
did you get the explosives from the guy in the room next to yours at the motel? he appears in the shack during curfew if you've already talked to him at the motel once

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
It's pretty open-ended because you can make choices that facilitate a few things.
For example there's another way to get free grav knuckles but it requires a lewd choice.
Games with lots of choices, even if they end up being linear in story progression, tend to be that way.
Yeah, I suppose so. I just strikes me as kinda odd is all.

By the way, I am also stuck in the motel shower after curing the first 3 Touched. It says I can't leave without gears despite wearing full gears.

To make it doubly odd, I seem to recall being able to walk around nude just fine previously.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I suppose so. I just strikes me as kinda odd is all.
By the way, I am also stuck in the motel shower after curing the first 3 Touched. It says I can't leave without gears despite wearing full gears.
To make it doubly odd, I seem to recall being able to walk around nude just fine previously.
Make sure you're wearing your badge, in town specifically J. will never go out without her badge.
You can take it off after, or in the underground but it's important she has it on.
The game should have a special text box for this so people don't get confused.

munchy

Dec 12, 2017
Make sure you're wearing your badge, in town specifically J. will never go out without her badge.
You can take it off after, or in the underground but it's important she has it on.
The game should have a special text box for this so people don't get confused.
Ah you're right. It just says gear which is confusing.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Town hall basement gets pretty laggy on my galaxy j7 star, anyone else tried it on a mobile device?

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
Played game on Android for a while and I want to transfer my saves. Followed the guide on how to do that. Can't find the AppData/LocalLow/Anduo Games/Third Crisis/Saves path on Windows.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Played game on Android for a while and I want to transfer my saves. Followed the guide on how to do that. Can't find the AppData/LocalLow/Anduo Games/Third Crisis/Saves path on Windows.
Start the game at first (the first time) so it could create the aformentioned folder :sneaky:

Reactions: AnatolyRivera

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Town hall basement gets pretty laggy on my galaxy j7 star, anyone else tried it on a mobile device?
It's not laggy, it's just meant to be super slow for dramatic effect.
It could certainly be less slow though, it's kind of annoying after a few seconds.

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
did you get the explosives from the guy in the room next to yours at the motel? he appears in the shack during curfew if you've already talked to him at the motel once
yes I have explosives and now it just say to find equipment. I have also guard suit and met that girl in bar.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
It's not laggy, it's just meant to be super slow for dramatic effect.
It could certainly be less slow though, it's kind of annoying after a few seconds.
I know the effect, but the frame rate drops significantly and there's considerable lag in dialogue choices firing off, control pad responsiveness, etc.

Granted it's not just present with the basement, curfew gets pretty laggy too, town during the day as well. May just be a byproduct of the game being a little too intensive (but ultimately still playable) on mobile devices.

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
I reached the tunnels, and I'm a little frustrated on the part where I'm apparently being attacked by a monster while trying to turn on all the lights. Is there a screenshot of a map showing where all the lights are, or some kind of cheat to disable the extremely frustrating instant game over? There's extremely little room for error here.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I know the effect, but the frame rate drops significantly and there's considerable lag in dialogue choices firing off, control pad responsiveness, etc.

Granted it's not just present with the basement, curfew gets pretty laggy too, town during the day as well. May just be a byproduct of the game being a little too intensive (but ultimately still playable) on mobile devices.
It might be all the screen-effects.
The snow and all the darkness could somehow be causing it.
The snow especially at night I imagine is really hard on mobile.
I'm sure they'll get to optimising that in due time, unfortunate as it is for now.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes