potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Is there only 2 dark alley scenes for now? Also will they join the gallery in a later update as well as completion of the tunnel animation with rida

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I just love the character art for the ladies(the guys are looking swell, too, but we all know who we're here for). The artist has done a great job yet again. Also, in my opinion, using the character artist for the scenes as well was a great decision. Keep up the good work, this project has a bright future!
0.20.0_patron_release_banner_sfw.png

Reactions: potatopower

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I just love the character art for the ladies(the guys are looking swell, too, but we all know who we're here for). The artist has done a great job yet again. Also, in my opinion, using the character artist for the scenes as well was a great decision. Keep up the good work, this project has a bright future!
View attachment 553103
I passed over the kind words to the artist! Thank ya! ♥

Is there only 2 dark alley scenes for now? Also will they join the gallery in a later update as well as completion of the tunnel animation with rida
Yes!

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
I like the game so much that i don't even want to corrupt my girl, but damn the corruption looks so damn good. Almost no devs get to making anything close to fuck booths or condom-cum play. Thats so precious. But after all is done im gonna imagine that i did the good route :D

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Let Vibe keep her hair. The hairstyle she gets on the current Peitho route is...just ridiculous. I can completely understand her not wanting to join if they all wear that kind of hair.

Just give her a bigger rack or a crotch tattoo or something.
I don't mind the hair, reminds me of a girl I crushed on years ago! A bigger rack and a crotch tattoo are excellent ideas though.

Reactions: Ashkun

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
The "next" button after making the soldiers cum 3 times in the spit and roast mini game doesn't do anything. The reset works fine to clear the cum and start from beginning, but the button in the bottom right doesn't seem to do anything.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Uhhh sorry if this sounds like a weird question but is there a possibility that vibe would be getting robotic enhancements later on in the peithos route (i.e. getting a robot arm) ?

oni

Sep 23, 2017
Great game, keep up the good work! I was wondering if there are plans to use the currently equipped outfit in the scenes that trigger?

Edit: How do you progress the second tailor scene? The one where he ask you to remove the clothes and Jenna says no.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Great game, keep up the good work! I was wondering if there are plans to use the currently equipped outfit in the scenes that trigger?

Edit: How do you progress the second tailor scene? The one where he ask you to remove the clothes and Jenna says no.
A few scenes acknowledge the currently worn outfits but that's a lot of variant work so for the most part that's only when you're wearing something specific like in the bar.

I think that either requires more Perversion or there isn't a third variant.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The peitho bdsm dungeon part is unfortunate for the monthly releases where you continue the game and 1 scene later get message "thats it for this patch". It'll be worth it later but still.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Spoted a little bug. During the flashback fight, if you use the blink/dash, your more slow than a sloth. And that's actually pretty ironic^^ The all thing about the blink it's being fast !

Also a little issue with the gallery for flashback karen. When you put her in outfits, one of her niple is still visible

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes