Jun 14, 2018
I think that's just you, played for many hours straight and no form of negative sensation. I'd hate to see you in a VR headset, you'd be a human husk from all the bodily projectiles it'd give you after five minutes.
Well, I pretty much gave up on all FPS games, currently playing mostly Dota2 or some strategy game.

tyzel

May 3, 2018
Hi bros ! Does someone knows how to get out the peitho training camp? I upgraded all the equip and done the scene and now... nothing. Need your help guys ! :D

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Hi bros ! Does someone knows how to get out the peitho training camp? I upgraded all the equip and done the scene and now... nothing. Need your help guys ! :D
You can't get out yet, as I'm not finished with developing this route yet. I'm considering adding a way later on in the Peitho base to get back to the rest of the game, but for now, you can simply load the autosave that was created for you before entered the route. This will be your last autosave in the Townhall. Hope that helps!

tyzel

May 3, 2018
You can't get out yet, as I'm not finished with developing this route yet. I'm considering adding a way later on in the Peitho base to get back to the rest of the game, but for now, you can simply load the autosave that was created for you before entered the route. This will be your last autosave in the Townhall. Hope that helps!
Okay thanks for reply :)
This game is just great !

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
A suggestion for the devs: would be cool if all the scenes were adjusted to when the MC changes her apperance, like if she uses a completely other outfit or for example in the bar on nigh shift when she takes off her panties before serving tables and then a butt grope scene triggers and she still has those panties on :-/ it shouldn't work this way. What's the point of undressing parts of her outfit or opening the top if it won't show in the scenes?

Reactions: Vasilji and tyzel

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
A suggestion for the devs: would be cool if all the scenes were adjusted to when the MC changes her apperance, like if she uses a completely other outfit or for example in the bar on nigh shift when she takes off her panties before serving tables and then a butt grope scene triggers and she still has those panties on :-/ it shouldn't work this way. What's the point of undressing parts of her outfit or opening the top if it won't show in the scenes?
Yup, there's a lot of art that would be awesome to add to the game.

Reactions: Fhbfg

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
I cannot view the Deepthroat scenes of Peitho soldiers done by Vibe where Faine is standing in the peitho camp. Does anyone else having the same problem?

Dhruv Shetty

Oct 11, 2018
I cannot view the Deepthroat scenes of Peitho soldiers done by Vibe where Faine is standing in the peitho camp. Does anyone else having the same problem?
I played a bit and realised you have go to your room, a dialogue box will appear, in which Jenna will say something. After this go and click on the bed and select sleep and after you wake up Faine appears and then she gives you a task.

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
for the peitho path, i found a few options when mashing keys.
d makes a coughing sound but I'm unsure what exactly it does, maybe deep-throat?
c makes the person using you cum, and ends the scene, opening up the terminal for 'improvement' in the bedroom.
after adding some improvements i can see more of the body, so I'm assuming that there's a texture glitch or bug in the release that's preventing the character texture, aside from the new improvements, from showing.
The good news, all the new improvements are visible, once you get them, and they can help you see your character outline better. in the first scene you'll have to rely on the animated sweat droplets and drool lines similar to those in deep throat simulator in order to see.
to see them move your mouse back and forward on the screen.
Also, after much experimentation and finally finishing the scene with the cum button, I have found that the dick is on the right side of the screen. i have not confirmed its vertical position and it is possible to lose it completely and never find it again.
thus ends my notes, hope it helps some people.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes