Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Lmao!!!

I remember this project just being abandoned, but I never saw all the drama about it.
Reading through this thread and your post was super hilarious!
Glad it brought you some laughter! I felt the same following along with some of the drama in real time! His Itchio account went absolutely nuts with monthly posts about how much he hated his fans. His posts were like a monthly subscription box, but instead of items, I got delightfully self-created drama!

Reactions: SilverPlight

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The differences between lolis and pedos is one consist of midgets and species that happens to be short (like below 4 feet). The other one consist of underaged (and it has to be clear enough)

Just having a 2 foot Roserade and Retsuko isn't grounds for pedophilia since those two have reached their mature evolution. Turning back the clock to their pre-adult form, however, is.

Technically, the human body is capable of being shorter than a meter by adulthood, but that's extremely rare and not one where pedos glare their eyes on. That nepal guy from Guinness world record should demonstrate that.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The differences between lolis and pedos is one consist of midgets and species that happens to be short (like below 4 feet). The other one consist of underaged (and it has to be clear enough)

Just having a 2 foot Roserade and Retsuko isn't grounds for pedophilia since those two have reached their mature evolution. Turning back the clock to their pre-adult form, however, is.

Technically, the human body is capable of being shorter than a meter by adulthood, but that's extremely rare and not one where pedos glare their eyes on.
It doesn't matter what's "Your" Definition,
And No body care whatever sexual fantasy you are cooking in your brain,
Just don't bring it into realy life / harm others in real life. That's the bottom line.

Aug 29, 2021

Technically, the human body is capable of being shorter than a meter by adulthood, but that's extremely rare and not one where pedos glare their eyes on.
there's a difference between a kobold or a goblin and a human character that looks 9 years old we are not debating the difference between "small" and "child like features"

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
and so it ends on the dev ranting on twitter and decides to not make games anymore...

or is there a chance will the dev back making games or is he permanently not making games anymore?

that's the real question.....

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
and so it ends on the dev ranting on twitter and decides to not make games anymore...

or is there a chance will the dev back making games or is he permanently not making games anymore?

that's the real question.....
Who cares, His games aren't that good anyway. short animations, short gameplay, lots of bugs and I don't understand why he nags about gay stuff and does not want to make them but still does so, cause I don't know if anyone noticed but there are 1000+ tags of games excluding non-adult tags.

Reactions: SilverPlight

SexyUmbreon

Dec 5, 2020
I'd do it if I had the motivation, but then I'd be worried about any that I might've missed. I don't think there's a complete list of his art that I could check with, though I know the Permanent Booru is missing some art just from memory.
Nobody is perfect when it comes to recovering deleted images from an artist who wants to forget what they made,
and from what the machine have counted in the database (Again, I don't know how much he made or not), it makes a total of:
227 images with the last imaged date of 5 months ago

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes