cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did sheva get any content after her introduction? She is the one that interest me the most but she is always sidelined.
well depending choices mc has banged nearly every1. not sure who do you mean (skipped most of sidechars).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This update must not be that big or special because not much has been said about it except of how hard it was to download and play it seems.
Or people are still figuring out how to unzip the double-zip. :D

cxx said:
well depending choices mc has banged nearly every1. not sure who do you mean (skipped most of sidechars).
I think Sheva is the emasculating Cop. What I've glimpsed from the WT she should have a scene this update. Haven't played it yet since I'm doing a S2 catchup with the SE since we got it for once and haven't reached the new content yet.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sheva is the cop and the answer is no. At least not as of ep16.
I can't say for 17 as i'm waiting on an updated WT mod.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I think Sheva is the emasculating Cop. What I've glimpsed from the WT she should have a scene this update. Haven't played it yet since I'm doing a S2 catchup with the SE since we got it for once and haven't reached the new content yet.
Sheva is the cop and the answer is no. At least not as of ep16.
I can't say for 17 as i'm waiting on an updated WT mod.

There is no Sheva content this update. Sadly, we've been waiting since 2019 for that dinner invitation to happen. The dev did give some hint for what that will eventually look like last year:

I wanna go crazy with this scene. But I'll have to make shit optional.
MC is gonna be "nice", like, more as a watcher per say, and Sheva is gonna be over the top with her humiliation of Arthur.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
cuz zoey raven does on written wt for this and qleaf has left the building.
It's okay though i can wait, this game doesn't really have a must play appeal for me.
It used too but changes were made that i personally don't like so it's in that filler game status right now. So if and when the WT mod gets a proper update i'll play.

dragon2482

Aug 21, 2020
The way the platform is laid out is really horrible you don't know what to download is very confusing there's no instructions I would like to play the game but I don't know how to even download it or even come across it like what goes with what it is very confusing and highly frustrating can anyone please help me out I'm on PC I downloaded the only one which is the first season but then I don't know what to do first part of the download and the second part the second part kept on giving me an error when I try to extract it so I would really appreciate some type of feedback will help thank you

Last edited:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Update 13/03/2021:
Attaching TFMG - Episode 16 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

The In-Game Mod will also work on the SE edition. However, you have to replay from the start of Episode 13 to view and unlock the bonus scenes yourself.
An alternative solution for those who don't want to replay from all over again ; is to use my Gallery Mod , which unlocks all scenes/rewards automatically.

IMPORTANT: For the best experience please play Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 12) using Season 1 - Walkthrough Mod, then follow the instructions at the end of the game on how to create a save file which can be imported and used in Episode 13+.

What's to expect?
I highlighted (Green) the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man can you please update the mod thanks

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Edit: I will not be continuing the mod for S3 due to issues with adding it to OP and because I'm not as interested in the game atm.

Here's a Multi-Mod for Episode 18 SE (Season 2, 13-18 SE).
Features:
  • Choices that give points or lead to scenes are highlighted with the green color. Other choices are up to your discretion.
  • Enables you to pursue otherwise exclusive paths.
  • Gives an option to see scenes that are only available on other routes.
  • Adds an option to lock/unlock gallery scenes.
  • Unlocks image rewards.
  • Highlights recommended choices during Season 2 start (when not importing a save) and enables multiple paths during the setup.
  • Removes choice box background.
Enjoy!
Credit and thanks to Qleaf for the original mod.

Instructions:
Changelog:

Gallery unlocker for Season 1 can be found here.

Download:

If you like the mod, please consider supporting modding team and join the .

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How was it with Vicki? (MC ex), did she cheated on MC in the past or did MC just make it up? and all the rumors about her aren't true?

I haven't played this game in a while, I forgot exactly how it was with her. And I can see there are scenes with her in this new update.
Thanks. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How was it with Vicki? (MC ex), did she cheated on MC in the past or did MC just make it up?

I haven't played this game in a while, I forgot exactly how it was with her. And I can see there are scenes with her in this new update.
Thanks. ;)
up-to-player's decision, can forgive or not.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes